Burdwan University B.Ed Counselling
Burdwan University B.Ed Counselling
Name of the University
Counseling Starts From
Burdwan University offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma Programmes in various fields and conducts Entrance Exam for shortlist the competitors. All qualified candidates may check their Merit List and important dates for Couselling. To appear in counseling applicants have to confirm its ranking based on the merit list then have o confirm the counseling date form the official website of university of Burdwan. Get entire information about Burdwan University such are important dates, required documents etc. are expressed below on this page of privatejobshub.in
Have You Checked This: Burdwan University Result
About Burdwan University
The Burdwan University is a public university which is situated in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. This university established by the West Bengal government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960. The university offers more than 30 Undergraduate and 66 Postgraduate programs. There are 227 respected Faculties and 189 associated colleges (including degree colleges, B.Ed. colleges and private professional institutes). It’s very competitive to get Admission in Burdwan University, as it consistently ranks among the best colleges in India.
- For admissions to the Engineering Faculty at the undergraduate level, students are admitted through the WBJEE, an entrance examination open to students from all over India.
- Unlike in a large number of states, there is no domicile quota in BU.
- Postgraduate students in engineering are admitted through GATE.
Requirement of Documents for Burdwan University Counselling
- Candidates should have an original and also a copy of Burdwan University counselling letter.
- Aspirant must have to original and Xerox copy of admit card.
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation certificates.
- Certificates of community attested by the authorized person or authority.
- The entire medical proof as per the required of application form.
- Aspirants must have 5-7 passport size colour photograph.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
Burdwan University B.Ed counselling Procedure:
- Candidates applying for the B.Ed counseling must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all a student have to give particular entrance exam.
- After the entrance exam or being eligible for that, the university will send a counseling letter
- That counseling letter contains complete details about it.
- You must have information about all colleges that are related with entrance exam and surely have course that you want to do.
- Applicants must have to confirm its rank based on merit list before going for counseling.
- Then must confirm the counseling date and place or college for counseling.
- You must have to knowledge about top colleges and their courses.
- Before attend counselling you must have to submit a draft as per the requirement of the counselling board.
- Applicants must attend the counselling at particular date and at right time.
Get List of: Top B.Ed College In India
Counseling Session Will Be Start In the Month Of June 2017 (Tentative)
Note: Candidate must visit the Official Link to read more information about B.Ed counselling. The team of privatejobshub.in has provided complete details about Burdwan University B.Ed Counselling 2017 on this page in the above section. You may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to inbox or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d. Students are advised to keep stay in touch with us to get latest details about Burdwan University. As all contestants are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also.
Top College Updates