ANNA University Question Papers With Answers
Download OLD ANNA University Question Papers With Answers for better Preparation!!! The old question paper helps the students to find out the pattern of question paper and which type of questions will come in the examination. Students who are going to prepare for exam they may get the previous year’s question paper with answers through this page. If you want to crack the exam with good scores must study the old question paper. Candidates may download the ANNA University Model Paper in PDF form from official site through online mode.
Here on this page, aspirants can get question paper of previous years that will help you in getting success in upcoming examinations. For more information about MBA, MCA and B. Tech and various others Programs question paper, candidates may check the below section of this page which is represented by team of privatejobshub.in
ANNA University Question Papers With Answers
MBA (Ist Semester)
MBA (2nd Semester)
MBA (3rd Semester)
MCA (Ist Semester)
MCA (2nd Semester)
MCA (3rd Semester)
MCA (4th Semester)
MCA (5th Semester)
About the university
ANNA University, is one of the oldest University of Tamil Nadu, which came into existence on 4th September, 1978 through Tamil Nadu Act 30 of 1978. This institution chain has to start a separate TV channel with the permission of ISRO. The university campus is built in 223.27 acres of land, in Guindy, Chennai. Anna University became an affiliating university in the year 2001, absorbing all engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. In 2007, it was split into six constituent universities in Coimbatore, Chennai, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli and Chennai (campus), namely, Anna University (Chennai), Anna University of Technology, (Chennai), Anna University of Technology (Tiruchirappalli), Anna University of Technology (Coimbatore) , Anna University of Technology (Tirunelveli0 and Anna University of Technology, (Madurai).
Anna University Updates
ANNA University, Chennai is one of the most reputed names in the field of education. The University provides Distance Education which is also known for its quality and genuineness. Every year the university conducts examinations for even semester in May–June and for odd semester in November–December. The institution offers various courses in technology and engineering by the way of its affiliated colleges and follows a dual semester system…..(Even and Odd). The 1st semester students have exams in January. Exam results will be published in August and February.
ANNA University Important Questions:
Ques1: Which capacitor-store higher amount of energy?
1. Air capacitor
2. Paper capacitor
3. Mica capacitor
4. Plastic film capacitor
Ans: (3) Mica capacitor
Ques2: The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
1. Rolling friction
2. Dynamic friction
3. Limiting friction
4. Static friction
Ans: (2) Dynamic Friction
10 Tips Which Make You A Successful Online Student: Read Now
Ques3: Assertion (A): Atomic number of sodium is 11.
Reason (R): Sodium has a body centered cubic lattice.
1. Both A and R is true and R is correct explanation of A.
2. Both A and R are true but R is not correct explanation of A.
3. A is true but R is false.
4. A is false but R is true.
Ans: (B) Both A and R are true but R is not correct explanation of A
Ques4: In water tube boilers
1. Water passes through the tubes which are surrounded by flames and hot gases.
2. The flames and hot gases pass through the tubes which are surrounded by water.
3. Forced circulation takes place.
4. None of these.
Ans: (1) Water passes through the tubes which are surrounded by flames and hot gases.
Ques5: Specify the sequence correctly
1. Grain Growth, Recrystallisation, Stress Relief.
2. Stress Relief, Grain Growth, Recrystallisation.
3. Stress Relief, Recrystallisation, Grain Growth.
4. Grain Growth, Stress Relief, Recrystallisation.
Ans: (3) Stress Relief, Recrystallisation, Grain Growth.
Ques6: Thermoplastic materials are those materials which
1. Are formed into shape under heat and pressure and results in a permanently hard product.
2. Do not become hard with the application of heat and pressure and no chemical change occurs.
3. Are flexible and can withstand considerable wear under suitable conditions.
4. Are used as a friction lining for clutches and brakes.
Ans: (2) Do not become hard with the application of heat and pressure and no chemical change occurs.
Ques7: The unit cells
1. contain the smallest number of atoms which when taken together have all the properties of the crystals of the particular metal
2. have the same orientation and their similar faces are parallel
3. may be defined as the smallest parallel piped which could be transposed in three coordinate directions to build up the space lattice
4. all of the above
Ans: (4) all of above
5 Amazing Techniques To Become Quick Learner: Learn Now
Ques8: The hardness and tensile strength in austenitic stainless steel can be increased by
1. Hardening And Cold Working
4. Full Annealing
Ans: (1) Hardening And Cold Working
Ques9. Which of the following material has maximum ductility?
1. Mild steel
Ans: (1) Mild steel
Ques10: The law J = σE, where J is current density, σ is electrical conductivity and E is field strength is
1. Ohm's law
2. Gauss law
3. Ampere's law
4. Biot- Savart law
Ans: (1) Ohm's law
Ques11: When the speed of the crankshaft is between 100 r.p.m. and 250 r.p.m., the engine said to be a
1. Slow Speed Engine
2. Medium Speed Steam Engine
3. High Speed Steam Engine
4. None Of These
Ans: (2) Medium Speed Steam Engine
Shortcuts to Prepare For Exam Quickly: Check Now
Ques12: Which of the following statement is correct for a compound steam engine?
1. The cost of the engine, for the same power and economy, is more than that of a simple steam engine.
2. The forces in the working parts are increased as the forces are distributed over more parts.
3. The ratio of expansion is reduced, thus reducing the length of stroke.
4. The temperature range per cylinder is increased, with corresponding increase in condensation.
Ans: (2) The forces in the working parts are increased as the forces are distributed over more parts.
Ques13: A draught produced by a chimney due to the difference of densities between the hot gases inside the chimney and cold atmospheric air outside it, is called natural draught.
Ans: (1) Yes
Ques14: The coke in the charge of blast furnace
1. Controls The Grade Of Pig Iron
2. Acts As An Iron-Bearing Mineral
3. Supplies Heat To Reduce Ore And Melt The Iron
4. Forms A Slag By Combining With Impurities
Ans: (3) Supplies Heat To Reduce Ore And Melt The Iron
Are Ebooks Really Helpful: Check Here
Ques15: The heat treatment process used for softening hardened steel is
Ans: (4) Tempering
Dear candidates…. Hope you find these questions useful….. All the best for your exams Candidates keep in touch with us regularly for more updates regarding ANNA University Question Papers With Answers. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline. You can give your queries and suggestions in the comment box. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing ctrl+d option.