IAS Success Stories
Cracking IAS at first attempt or even after trying many times, still it’s like a great victory. Read here IAS Success Stories and also Share Your Experience with us if you too have one. Dear readers, if you’re preparing and appearing for UPSC IAS exam then we are happy to cheer up to you, because if you’ve decided to appear for IAS then obvious there’s something extraordinary in you and your spirit. Well, here are most recent inspiring IAS Success Stories for IAS Toppers, Go ahead and read more may be this will motivate you at some extent to attempt or even try once!!!
Go through the entire article very well, gain it, restore it in your minds and then perform well in exam for your Success. To Find Success in any competitive Exam one needs to get Expert Advices and some stuff to get encourage, so here we are with few IAS Toppers Success Stories right below. It hardly matters that whether you are a learner in the field of Civil Services preparation or an expert, be determined and never stop believing in yourself;
Complete Information: IAS Application Form
IAS Success Stories
- Tina Started Her Preparation from 11th Standard and she took arts. Being an IAS topper, she was also CBSE and Graduation Topper of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi.
- Though her Mom always suggest her to go for Humanity instead of Science….
- As her father told she was very dedicated towards her UPSC Examinations and her lot of consideration in studies made her well played in her complete and well preparation ……
Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan
- Athar Aamir was extremely happy to know that he cleared UPSC IAS exam as he has been preparing for the UPSC Civil services exam from the last three years…
- Well, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan IAS Topper is Rank in 2 position and in Interview he revealed that his success in UPSC Examination as he secured AIR 2.
- With so much patience, hard work and dedication he fulfilled his dream by becoming IAS Officer.
- Moreover, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan was already undergoing Indian Railway Service….. Great Guy!!
Jasmeet Singh Sandhu
- Jasmeet secured 3rd rank in the UPSC final exam and he was extreme happy…
- His family feels proud of him and jasmeet says that his family and friends believed that he will not only just clear the exam but also with flying colors...
- He was shocked when he came to know he stood THIRD all over India….. You know what it was asked to him that how’s he feeling????
- He replied; I still can’t believe on result that he secured rank third… and this is because he gave the exam he didn’t feel or even thought about securing a RANK in the UPSC.
Strategies and Tips from IAS Toppers to crack Exam
Guys, there is actually no Mantra for success; truly it comes along and only with hard work, planning, strategy and dedication…. Check below few Strategies and Tips from IAS Toppers to crack IAS Exam.
Strategy Tips for IAS Exam
- Proper time management is a key of your dream & goal, so formulate your own strategy and study according to it.
- Look for complete syllabus and covers almost topics, know what you have to study for qualifying the exam.
- Go through the previous year question or model papers; this will help you in understanding exam pattern and type of questions asked in exam.
- There are e-books available online for the preparation, download or purchase books available.
- Read newspaper and magazines daily, especially the ones available for the preparation of competitive exams.
- Make your own notes by gathering information from newspapers, magazines, online and mark some important point during study.
- Internet is the most useful option available, so use it for your study and take help for your preparation.
- Manage your time properly for study and study hard without taking stress…
Always remember that, Dedication and hard can take you to success…. So, believe in yourself and don’t Give up, just try harder and harde