IAS Success Stories
Complete Information: IAS Application Form
IAS Success Stories
- Tina Started Her Preparation from 11th Standard and she took arts. Being an IAS topper, she was also CBSE and Graduation Topper of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi.
- Though her Mom always suggest her to go for Humanity instead of Science….
- As her father told she was very dedicated towards her UPSC Examinations and her lot of consideration in studies made her well played in her complete and well preparation ……
- Athar Aamir was extremely happy to know that he cleared UPSC IAS exam as he has been preparing for the UPSC Civil services exam from the last three years…
- Well, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan IAS Topper is Rank in 2 position and in Interview he revealed that his success in UPSC Examination as he secured AIR 2.
- With so much patience, hard work and dedication he fulfilled his dream by becoming IAS Officer.
- Moreover, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan was already undergoing Indian Railway Service….. Great Guy!!
- Jasmeet secured 3rd rank in the UPSC final exam and he was extreme happy…
- His family feels proud of him and jasmeet says that his family and friends believed that he will not only just clear the exam but also with flying colors...
- He was shocked when he came to know he stood THIRD all over India….. You know what it was asked to him that how’s he feeling????
- He replied; I still can’t believe on result that he secured rank third… and this is because he gave the exam he didn’t feel or even thought about securing a RANK in the UPSC.
- Proper time management is a key of your dream & goal, so formulate your own strategy and study according to it.
- Look for complete syllabus and covers almost topics, know what you have to study for qualifying the exam.
- Go through the previous year question or model papers; this will help you in understanding exam pattern and type of questions asked in exam.
- There are e-books available online for the preparation, download or purchase books available.
- Read newspaper and magazines daily, especially the ones available for the preparation of competitive exams.
- Make your own notes by gathering information from newspapers, magazines, online and mark some important point during study.
- Internet is the most useful option available, so use it for your study and take help for your preparation.
- Manage your time properly for study and study hard without taking stress…