MPPSC Current Affairs
MPPSC Current Affairs
- Madhya Pradesh Government launches Narmada Seva Yatra.
- World’s first White Tiger Safari opens in Madhya Pradesh
- Professor Raj Bisaria selected for Kalidas Samman.
- India inks $35 million loan agreement with WB for MP project.
- 2016 BRICS Convention on Tourism begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh becomes first state to have Happiness Department
- MP Tourism wins Lonely Planet’s Best Indian Destination for Wildlife Award
- BHEL commissions 600 MW thermal power plant in Madhya Pradesh.
- Economic Survey backs Universal Basic Income.
- Madhya Pradesh High Court terms reservation in promotions in the State as unconstitutional.
- Scientists confirm existence of lost continent lies under Indian Ocean.
- India-World Bank ink Credit Agreement for MPHEQIP
- 42nd Khajuraho Dance Festival begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Government of create five special tourism zones to boost tourism: Budget 2017-18.
- Union Cabinet gives nod to modify Scheduled Castes list in Odisha.
- MP, Rajasthan set up SPVs for implementation of Smart City Plans
- Toxins in litchi fruit may kill children.
- Madhya Pradesh Government signed four MoUs with Singapor
- MP Government proposed 1656 crore rupees AMRUT Action Plan
- Madhya Pradesh Government declared 33 percent quota for women in government jobs
- Madhya Pradesh Government launched M-Shiksha-Mitra mobile app for teachers
- Swachhata Sangraam Abhiyaan in Indore to make it open defecation-free
- Prime Minister inaugurated two units of Shree Singaji Thermal Power Project in Khandwa, MP
- Madhya Pradesh government increased 4% VAT on petrol & diesel
- MP to host Global Investors Summit to attract foreign investment
- Union Health Ministry nod to set Regional Institute of Paramedical Sciences in AIIMS Bhopal
- MP Government approved Narmada-Malwa-Gambhir Link Project
- Madhya Pradesh Government donated one crore rupees for restoration of Gandhi’s Tolstoy Farm
- National Food Security Act came into force in Madhya Pradesh
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- MP Government decided to constitute a State Disaster Emergency Response Force
(a) Bharia tribe
2. Who was the first Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
(b) 18 June 1972
(b) Dr Sitasharan Sharma
(b) Charan Singh
(b) Red-Yellow soil
(b) 3 Lakh