- Admission will be offered in PG courses depending upon the seats available based on merit of candidates who attend counselling as per reservation norms of Government of Tamil Nadu and others cannot claim any right for admission.
- Contenders rank and also date of counseling will be informed individually through call letter by ordinary post.
- Eligible candidates may appear for counselling according to their cut-off mark, two hours before counseling session irrespective of receipt of individual communication.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- Then Seat allocation process will be held.
- Pay the fee in respective banks and submit it at help line center.
- Then collect their allotment letter and fee receipt.
- Take Admissions in allotted colleges
- Rs 5,300 (Rs 1,150 for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) in the form of a Demand Draft or Cash
- This fee is inclusive of a non refundable counseling fee of Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University" payable at Chennai
- Once a seat is allotted, amount of Rs. 5,000/- for general or Rs. 1,000/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates already paid at the time of counselling will be adjusted towards tuition fee to be paid to respective allotted college.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet or Diploma (3 years) Certificate
- Qualifying Degree certificate, provisional certificate and mark sheets of all semesters OR Consolidated mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- A Valid GATE score card
- GATE (Engineering Science-XE / Life Science -XL) category, a valid GATE 2015 score card and TANCET hall ticket
- Non-GATE category and Sponsored category.
- ‘Permanent Community Certificate’ in card format in the case of BC, BC Muslim, MBC / DNC & SC / SC (Arunthathiyars) / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- Certificate of Disability for Differently Abled Person (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Srilankan Refugee candidates: Copy of Identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildars or Visa, Passport and letter registered in Police Station
Have a Look On Below Links