TANCET Counselling 2017: TANCET Seat Allotment Process Likely to be change this year !!! Candidates who are looking for TANCET Counselling Schedule can check complete TANCET Counselling dates and procedure from this page. Those Candidates qualify Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) can attend counselling with the valid score card of GATE in original. Seats will be allotted to students through the process of counselling. Aspirants can get all details such as TANCET Counselling Application Form, schedule and required documents from the below section of this page.
Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) Exam every year for admission to PG courses in its university like M.E / MBA /MCA / M.Arch and also organizes counselling to give admission to eligible students. Candidates, who are interested and willing to get admission in PG courses of this university, must attend Counseling. Candidates can attend counseling on given date and time according to the Rank.
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
- Admission will be offered in PG courses depending upon the seats available based on merit of candidates who attend counselling as per reservation norms of Government of Tamil Nadu and others cannot claim any right for admission.
- Contenders rank and also date of counseling will be informed individually through call letter by ordinary post.
- Eligible candidates may appear for counselling according to their cut-off mark, two hours before counseling session irrespective of receipt of individual communication.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- Then Seat allocation process will be held.
- Pay the fee in respective banks and submit it at help line center.
- Then collect their allotment letter and fee receipt.
- Take Admissions in allotted colleges
TANCET Counselling Fee:
- Rs 5,300 (Rs 1,150 for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) in the form of a Demand Draft or Cash
- This fee is inclusive of a non refundable counseling fee of Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University" payable at Chennai
- Once a seat is allotted, amount of Rs. 5,000/- for general or Rs. 1,000/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates already paid at the time of counselling will be adjusted towards tuition fee to be paid to respective allotted college.
Applicants are advised to bring original and photocopies of following documents while attending the Counselling:
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet or Diploma (3 years) Certificate
- Qualifying Degree certificate, provisional certificate and mark sheets of all semesters OR Consolidated mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- A Valid GATE score card
- GATE (Engineering Science-XE / Life Science -XL) category, a valid GATE 2015 score card and TANCET hall ticket
- Non-GATE category and Sponsored category.
- ‘Permanent Community Certificate’ in card format in the case of BC, BC Muslim, MBC / DNC & SC / SC (Arunthathiyars) / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- Certificate of Disability for Differently Abled Person (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Srilankan Refugee candidates: Copy of Identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildars or Visa, Passport and letter registered in Police Station
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Counseling will start from: August 2017 (Tentative)
Note: The aspirants may get full details from Official Link about TANCET Counselling 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links