XAT Eligibility Criteria
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2017: XAT is Xavier Aptitude Test for admission to MBA Courses, so candidates going to apply for XAT, first they should know the XAT Eligibility Criteria. Candidates may get the complete details regarding Revised XAT Selection Process, Attempts, age through this page. XAT Exam will be conducted in forty seven cities of India and two cities in outside India that is Dubai & Kathmandu.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute conducts Xavier Aptitude Test every year for providing admission to MBA Courses. XAT Entrance Exam will be held on 8th January 2017. Candidates may get the complete details regarding the notification from the below section of this page which is represented by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Get Complete Information: XAT Application Form
XAT Eligibility Criteria
For Human Resource Management and Business Management:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates must appear for exam.
- However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu where in candidates have option of appearing for XAT 2017).
For General Management Programme:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2017.
- Candidates may apply either through XAT 2017 or GMAT score (taken between December 01, 2014 and December 20, 2016).
Searching for updated Syllabus? Visit this Link: XAT Syllabus
There is no limit on the number of attempts that one can make. So, graduate contenders of any age can participate in the XAT exam till he/she can secure the qualifying marks.
XAT Selection Process:
- The selection of the students in B-schools across the country will massively depend on their XAT scores. However, this is not the only one way for selection of candidates for MBA programmes; they also have to go through some more selection stages of the respective B-schools.
- Based on their scores in the academic examination and the cut off marks of Xavier Aptitude Test, the candidates will be selected by XLRI and other participating institutes across the country. Those applicants clear the written exam called to appear for GD and Personal Interview rounds conducted by the respective B-schools.
Gain Knowledge on: MBA Selection Process & Criteria
XAT Exam Pattern:
- This exam will be a pen & paper based examination.
- It will be conducted in two papers that is paper 1 and paper 2.
- The paper 1 will consist of 78 questions from Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
- Paper 2 will contain 25 questions from General Awareness and one topic for essay writing.
- Total 170 minutes will be given to candidates for paper 1 and 35 minutes will be provided for paper 2.
Want to know XAT Exam Centres of 2017?
In India: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Outside India: Dubai, Kathmandu
The candidates who will qualify in the all test / round they will get admission in the management colleges for MBA. The institutes select the candidates based on the score in the entrance exam and also the academic record of the candidates.
Must Check: XAT Colleges List
- XAT Exam Date: 8th January 2017
- XAT Result Date: 31st January 2017
For more details regarding XAT Eligibility Criteria 2017, candidates may go through the Official Website.
Have a look on below Links