GAIL Results 2017: Good news for the candidates who have appeared in the GAIL General Manager (F&A) written examination. The Gas Authority Of India Limited has disclosed the GAIL Results. Contenders who have been picked out by the commission will now become eligible for the interviews which will be held on 23 & 24-01-2017, candidates can now check the Interview Dates directly from this page. All the details regarding the gailonline.com results are well mentioned on this page. Candidates can now download their scorecards in PDF forms too.
This page includes:
- Details regarding the GAIL General Manager Result
- How to get the result
- GAIL interview process
Name Of The Organization
Gas Authority Of India Limited
Name Of The Post
Interview Will Be Held On
23rd & 24th January 2017
After giving the examination the main factor on which the candidates discuss is the result, to get the scorecard the aspirants roam from one site to another and sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort. Hence to reduce the pressure we have created this page so that you can easily get your GAIL Manager Exam Result. Rest of the details like the steps of downloading, the further procedure etc regarding the GAIL Results are mentioned in the below section of this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
Check Here: Steps to Check Result On Internet
How to get the GAIL Results?
With the help of the list the aspirants will get to know that they are selected for the interview round or not, candidates can check their names in the list by following the Instructions that are specified below, take a look:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.gailonline.com
- Now from the homepage appeared select “careers”
- Now select “applying at GAIL”
- Now on the new page select “Open Recruitment – The openings are advertised pan India which is followed by All India Written Test and Interview. Watch out for Current Openings section for latest career opportunities.”
- Now from the next screen select “General Manager (F&A)- [Advt. No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016] - LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW”
- Then you will be redirected to a new page, you will see “LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEWS FOR THE POST OF GENERAL MANAGER (F&A) IN E-8 GRADE ADVERTISEMENT NO. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016”
- Hit on “List (Hit Here)”
- Once you hit the list of the candidates regarding the selection for interview will appear
- Check the list and find your roll no for further process.
Direct link to check the GAIL Results
The aspirants who will get their names in the list will become eligible for attending the interview process and the aspirants who will crack the interview will be finally selected for the final appointment for the vacancy. So we advise the candidates to prepare well and give their best at the time of interview process.
For getting the details regarding the interview date, time, venue and other information, you can visit the online website of the organization or for getting the details more comfortably you can take a look over this whole post.
About Gas Authority of India Limited:
- Gas Authority of India Limited is one of the prestigious publicly owned natural gas handling and distribution corporations in India.
- The head quarter of Gas Authority of India Limited is located in New Delhi.
- On 1st February 2013, the government of India presented the organization with the famous Maharatna position
- There are only six more national ventures that got the benefit from this popular rank between all central CPSEs.
- According to a study organized by the Trust Research Advisory and as per the Brand Trust Report 2014, this corporation was scheduled in the 131st post between India’s most unswerving brands.
Read Out: Interview Questions for Government Jobs
Instruction to candidates:
- Candidates who are shortlisted are only eligible to attend the interview
- At the time of interview the aspirants must carry their Identity Cards along with them
- Carry your Address proof along with you like your Passport or Voter ID or Aadhar Card or Ration Card.
- Carry all the educational certificates including their photocopies
- And last but not the least carries your passport sized photographs too.
Reporting Venue for Interviews:
GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED
16, BHIKAIJI CAMA PLACE,
R K PURAM,
NEW DELHI- 110 066
(PHONE NO. 011-26172580/ 26182955)
Reporting Time for Interviews:
Aspirants have to report to the organizational address till 08:30 A.M. on the date mentioned in front of your registration no. i.e. on: 23 & 24-01- 2017
Get Here: Latest PSU Recruitment
Note: If you want to know more regarding the GAIL Results 2017, check the links mentioned above and if you have any queries regarding the vacancy then you can comment in the below given comment box. To get more updates please keep visiting our pages.
Have a Look On Below Links