NMAT Result 2017: The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has declared NMAT Result of NMAT CD / PI. For admission to MBA and PGDM Courses, GMAC has conducted the Case Discussion / Personal Interview held from 06.02.2017 to 18.02.2017.So, candidates who have participated in Case Discussion / Personal Interview may check the NMAT Final Result / NMAT Cutoff Marks through this page by entering the Application ID and Date of Birth etc.
This Page Includes:
- Status of Score Card
- NMAT Result Download Steps
- NMAT Admission Date
You can also download the NMAT Exam Result from official site through online mode. To download score card from official site, candidates must follow below given instructions. Candidates may get the complete information regarding NMAT by GMAC Result from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Process to Download NMAT Score Card:
- Participants first visit the official site of association that is www.nmims.edu.
- On home page of official site go to “Admissions Update” section and hit “Admission Offer Letter / Merit List / Call Letter” link.
- On next page follow “Call Letter” and hit “NMAT by GMAC 2017 - Case Discussion /Personal Interview Call Letter” link.
- Enter required details such as Application ID and Date of Birth and Captcha Code and press “Get Your Results” link.
- Your outcome will display on your system screen.
- Save it on your desktop or take the print out of it for future reference.
Direct Link to Download: NMAT Result
Something to Know:
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized by NMIMS University for admission to MBA, MBA Human Resource & MBA Pharmaceutical Management- Mumbai & PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM - Hyderabad Programmes. Candidates who have qualified the Case Discussion / Personal Interview they are shortlisted for admission. Then admission will be made on the basis of final merit list prepared on the basis of application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT, Case Discussion and Personal Interview.
Documents To Be Presented At The Time Of Admission:
At time of admissions self-attested photocopies to be submitted and originals documents are required for verification. The originals documents are to be submitted within one week from the date of commencement of the program:
- 10th Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……years) separately for each semester/ trimester. Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Choose From Here: Top MBA Colleges in India
Course Commencement & Closure of Admission: 05.06.2017
NMIMS Admission /Application Related Queries:
Phone Support: 022-42355621/ 5622 / 5624 / 5907 / 5704 Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
Toll Free No.: 18001025138 Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
Email Support: email@example.com
Must Read: Career in Distance MBA
Candidates can check the NMAT Result 2017 through above given Official Link. If the candidates have any query then you can post his/ her comment in below comment box. For getting all career related information, you can subscribe on our free email service. Aspirants may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Candidates may also book mark our web portal that is privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option.