CRIJAF Recruitment 2017: Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres has advertised a job notification about CRIJAF Recruitment. Hard working and skilled job seekers are invited to sill up vacancy of Research Associate (RA) posts. Willing applicants can apply for CRIJAF Posts by appearing walk in interview, which will be conducted to test skills of applying aspirants.
This page Include:
- Name of Post
- Require qualification
- Age Criteria
- Process of Applying
- Selection process
- Date to Remember
Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres
Name of Posts
Ph.D / Master Degree
Walk- in interview
24th November 2016
For Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres Recruitment, aspirants should go for walk in interview on scheduled date that is 24th November 2016. Candidates should bring all relevant documents with them at time of interview. Check this page that is created by the team of privatejobshub.in to get complete information regarding CRIJAF Vacancy.
Interested candidates should have degree of Ph.D in Computer Science / Computer Applications or with Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application with 4 Years of Bachelors Degree or Graduates with 3 Years of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from recognized university or institute.
Selected aspirants for CRIJAF Recruitment will be paid Rs. 38000 - 40000/- Per Month from Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres
Age of aspirants should not be more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women category. Age relaxation is available for ST/ SC/ OBC category candidates as per rules of organization.
Check complete Advertisement- Official Notification
Walk in interview is going to be conduct to appoint skilled job seekers for available vacancies. Aspirants, who will perform well, may grab this chance to work as employee in this institute.
Walk-in Interview Questions: Interview Questions And Answers
How to Apply for CRIJAF Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are interested to apply for this recruitment they have to go through the official website of organization that is www.crijaf.org.in
- Follow ‘quick links’ and select ‘recruitment’ link from left side of home page.
- After that candidates need to choose ‘Walk-In-Interview for contractual engagement of RA under TMJ projects 3: Development of Jute and Allied Fibres Informatics’.
- By selecting above mentioned link a PDF file will be opened on your system display having instructions.
- After reading instructions in details applicants have to prepare an application and mentioned all required details on it.
- Contenders must bring all relevant documents such as self attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials in support of age, qualification and character certificate along with duly filled application form and appear for walk-in interview on correct time and date that is well mentioned below.
ICAR-Central Research Institute For Jute & Allied Fibres
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Barrackpore, Kolkata - 700 120, West Bengal
Find out Now current: Jobs in Kolkata
Date of walk in interview: 24th November 2016
Note: You may go through advertisement by visiting link given above. Applicants may also get details about CRIJAF Recruitment 2017 by staying in touch with us.
Walk-in Interview conducted by different organization now a days:
- TCIL Recruitment
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- ERNET India Recruitment
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment
- Regional Centre For Biotechnology Recruitment