How To Prepare For Competitive Exams
How to Prepare For Competitive Exams
Must Know This: How To Reduce Negative Marking
- Consider how much time you have until the test date, and how many other things you desire to do in life—counting entertaining things.
- Consider your level of capability, and the resources you have. Then set practical, modest, and attainable goals and deadline for finishing the diverse steps of your preparation.
- Manage your time so that your preparation comprises each section of the test, with further time allotted to division where you think you may be weaker.
- Make a sphere of friends who are paying attention in preparing for the same or similar test. It will be very supportive in keeping up your morale.
- It will remind you that you are not stressed alone; many other people are trying for success, just like you do. Although you may not all achieve something the first time, you can at least maintain each other without hurting your own chances.
- You should be optimistic and have confidence in yourself.
- There is no assurance that you will pass any examination on the first effort, though there is no reason to imagine you will fail.
- Be patient and maintain yourself over the long haul.
- It may not be easy to answer all the questions on a test, but it's usually very hard to answer them all in the fixed time.
- Acquire sample written tests from previous test paper and time yourself as you take them.
- Understand how fast you have to work to answer every question that has a possibility of increasing your score. This kind of practice is very helpful.
- Find sample interview questions and write down on note books, along with any extra questions you can think of.
- Take help of your family or study group together,, and ask your family member to ask the questions. It feels encouraging being able to come up with something to say, even though it may not be perfect.
- Keep healthy while you prepare. Regular do exercises and yoga increase your mental as well as physical force.
- Instead of trying to fill up more information into your brain that night, why not watch a silly movie, or walk somewhere.
- Discipline is very significant to achieve anything. Follow a strict schedule and stick to it
- Follow a regular sleep schedule. Sleep the minimum number of hours necessary for it is necessary
- Follow vigorous habits. Very significant: Do not pay attention to to disruption! Be alert!
- SWOT stands for strong point, Weaknesses, prospect and Threats. It is a very efficient procedure that tells you your power and waknesses.
- Do not hesitate to seek professional help if necessary. At the same time, make sure that your strengths and plus points make you stand out.
- Time Management is the most significant feature of your preparation It all comes down to this: how you administer your time.
- Time is very valuable! It is gold. Try to create best use of it. Do not treat in actions that are of no use. Do something valuable.
- Kiran Prakashan
- R.S. Aggarwal
- BSC Publication
- S Chand Publication
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff