IBPS Current Affairs
IBPS Current Affairs 2017: Dear visitors are you preparing for PO/MT/Clerk/Specialist Officers exams!!! If yes then you can get latest updates about IBPS Current Affairs from this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts different types of examinations every year for the engagement of well qualified candidates for various public sector banks. Those jobs seekers who want to build their career in banking sector and preparing for IBPS they can make their general knowledge (GK) better by reading latest Quiz and questions & answers related to current affairs. We have also provided some latest techniques and IBPS GK Quiz which helps you to crack these exams and achieve good score.
This Page Includes:
- IBPS Latest News
- IBPS PO Questions
- IBPS PO /MT Questions
- IBPS Clerk Questions
- IBPS Specialist Officer Questions
As we all know, General Knowledge Preparation for these competitive examinations is most important and common part. So, ones IQ level should be extremely good to crack this examination and to secure your places in the jobs having bright future. Commonly, IBPS exam’s General Awareness section will consist of questions from Current Affairs as it cover the information around us and the whole world such as about Reserve Bank of India, Daily Events, Politics, Finance, geography and many more. So, one should lay more focus on IBPS Current Affairs which are well framed on the lower section of this page which is designed by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
IBPS Current Affairs
- Finance Ministry to aid Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh for rail safety
- IT Ministry urges tax incentives for PC manufacturers too
- Bombay Natural History Society launches climate change programme in Central Himalayas
- Vampire star caught in the act by ASTROSAT
- Reliance Defence bags contract for patrol vessels
- India Post Payments Bank starts pilot services
- RBI withdraws limits on cash withdrawals
- Union finance Minister Arun Jaitley tabled the Economic Survey 2016-17 in Parliament budget session
- The 12th Raising Day celebration of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) was observed on 31 January 2017
- The Centre for Civil Society (CCS), one of India’s premier think tank was ranked among the top 100 think tanks globally in the recently published 2016 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report
- Veteran journalist Devdutt passed away. He was 88. He was Gandhian since his early days and was present at Birla House in the lawn when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated on January 30, 1948
- Masaya Nakamura, the Father of Pac-Man video game passed away. He was 91. He had founded Japanese video game company Namco in 1955
- India’s first multi-sports museum was inaugurated in Kolkata, capital of West Bengal.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the constitution of eight members Task Force committee for preparing action plan for next three Olympic Games 2020, 2024 and 2028
- The second edition of the Hunar Haat was inaugurated in New Delhi to encourage, promote and provide national and international market to master artisans and craftsmen belonging to minority communities
- The Supreme Court has extended its November 2016 ban on the sale and stockpiling of firecrackers in Delhi-NCR despite pleas made by traders to modify the order
- The Union Government has constituted inter-departmental task force comprising members of various regulatory Ministries and enforcement agencies to crack down on benami firms
- United States and Japan have vowed to work together to strengthen their relationship in defence, strategic ties and agreed to make their bilateral trade more fair
- Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has approved bill on holding a national referendum on April 16, 2017 on constitutional reforms on replacing its parliamentary system with the stronger presidency.
- India’s factory output, measured by the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) contracted to 0.4% in December 2016 due to a sharp decline in production of consumer goods.
- The C K Birla Group-owned Hindustan Motors (HM) has sold Ambassador, the iconic Indian car brand to French carmaker Peugeot
- Advanced Air Defence (AAD) interceptor missile dubbed as Ashwin was successfully test-fired from launching complex-IV of Dhamara Abdul Kalam defence base off Odisha coast
- The Pakistan Navy has kicked of its biannually-held multinational AMAN 2017 naval exercise in Karachi, Pakistan.
- The official mascot ‘Kheleao’ of FIFA Under-17 World Cup tournament to be hosted in India was unveiled at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi.
- The International Day of Women and Girls in Science was observed on February 11 to recognize the achievements of women in science and inspire and engage women and girls in science.
- This year, the theme of the day was “Gender, Science and Sustainable Development: The Impact of Media”.
- The Guinness World Record has recognised sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik’s 48.8 feet (14.84 metre) tall sand castle at Puri beach in Odisha as the tallest sand castle in the world.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has appointed senior bureaucrat Ajay Tyagi (58) as the new chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Get Success Mantra to crack the Examination: IBPS Exam Video
IBPS Current Affairs PO/MT/Clerk/Specialist Officer Quiz/GK
Ques.1: Michelle Kakade, who has become the first person to complete the Indian Golden Quadrilateral on foot, is belonged to which city of India?
Ques.2: Which of the following Indian companies has/have been listed in the 2016 Fortune 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations in terms of revenue?
A. Indian Oil Corporation
B. Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd
C. Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd
D. All of the above
Ques.3: The Ghatampur Thermal Power Station (GTPS) is located in which state of India?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
Ques.4: Which Indian teenager has won the 2016 Google Community Impact Award from Asia?
A. Advay Ramesh
B. Riya Sharma
C. Aadil Khan
D. Priyanka Chaturvedi
Ques.5: What is the India’s rank in the 2016 Sustainable Development Goal Index?
Ques.6: Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
A. Khushal Mangal
B. Ajay Bhusan Pandey
C. Nandan Kishore
D. Neelam Sharma
Ques.7: Which country has recently declared a 3-month state of emergency in the aftermath of coup attempt?
Ques. 8: The Mother Teresa International Film Festival (MTIFF) will be started from which city of India?
Ques.9: The book “Sleep Revolution” has been authored by whom?
A. Sherry Turkle
B. Sheryl Sandberg
C. Shawn Stevenson
D. Arianna Huffington
Ques.10: The Social Security Agreement (SSA) has been signed between India and with which country, recently?
Get Here Preparation Material:
A. Phil Simmons
B. Steve Elworthy
C. Steve Waugh
D. Trevor Bayliss
Ques.12: The Petrapole Integrated Check Post (ICP) has been launched between India and which of the following neighboring countries?
Ques.13: What is the India’s rank in the 2016 Natixis Global Retirement Index? [A]
Ques. 14: Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup?
A. Phil Simmons
B. Steve Elworthy
C. Steve Waugh
D. Trevor Bayliss
Ques. 15: Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
A. Guruprasad Mohapatra
B. J P Alex
C. R K Srivastava
D. Arun Kumar
Ques. 16: Didi Akinyelure, who has won the 2016 BBC World News Komla Dumor Award, is a journalist of which country?
Ques.17: Who has become the first-ever Indian to won the Mr. World title, recently?
A. Gautham Karthik
B. Rohit Khandelwal
C. Ajith Kumar
D. Puneeth Rajkumar
Ques.18: What is the motto of the Election Commission of India (ECI) for year 2016?
A. Voter is at highest priority
B. Healthy support for citizens
C. None is above than polls
D. No voter to be left behind
Ques. 19: What is the theme of 2016 Nelson Mandela International Day?
A. Fight for social justice
B. Promote peace and Livelihood
C. Clear vision, clear approach
D. Take action, inspire change
Ques. 20: Which web portal has been launched to reduce paper work in the Lok Sabha, the lower house of Parliament of India?
Must Check Out: Is There Negative Marking in IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) yearly organizes these examinations in order to hire-up well qualified and capable Indian citizens for the engagement of Clerk Specialist Officers (SO)/ Probationary Officer (PO) and many other positions in different disciplines.
Selection Process of IBPS:
Aspirants who are looking for banking jobs they need to go through written exam, personal interview or other way of selection procedure that is usually taken by the recruitment committee of organization…
- First of all applicants are required to go through the IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE)
- Contenders who qualify this examination they need to appear for personal interview round which is conducted by the recruitment committee of organization
- Those who will be shortlisted in personal interview round they will be called by Bank for Documents Verification (DV)
- After successfully organized Documents Verification (DV) round appointment letter will be issued by the bank to the candidates for joining
Get all Current Bank Vacancies here: