Kalyani University Syllabus
Kalyani University Syllabus 2017: Don’t Prepare from Old Syllabus!!! Lets’ Get New Kalyani University Syllabus for BA.LLB, BSC, B.com, B.Ed Courses: Students who are studying in Kalyani University and planning to prepare for UG/ PG exam may get the Kalyani University Exam Syllabus from this page. If you want to get success in exam, so go through the given syllabus and prepare accordingly. Students can also download the updated syllabus in PDF form from official site through online mode.
Kalyani University offers Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses and it conducts exam twice in a year. Syllabus is an essential part of the studies that helps the students to be familiar with their course. So candidates you must check Kalyani University Syllabus according to the course and subjects by scrolling down this page of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Kalyani University Syllabus
Kalyani University B.A LLB Syllabus for Ist Semester:
English – I:
- Concord (agreement of the verb with subject)
- Prepositional phrases/ idioms
- Adverbs (forms, comparison, formation)
- Clauses (noun, adjective, adverb)
- Basic transformations: (passives, negatives, questions )
- Question-tags and short responses
- Reported speech
- Paragraph writing (single paragraph)
- Letter writing (formal / informal)
- Précis (with title)
- Translation from English into Bengali or Hindi L-4
Take a Test
- What is Politics---- Approaches to the status of Politics; Traditional , Modern , Marxist, Feminist.
- Political Science and Allied Studies: Politics and History, Politics and Sociology, Politics and Economics, Politics and Jurisprudence.
- Theories of the origin and nature of the State: Define origin of theory, Social Construct Theory, Evolutions Theory, and Marxist Theory.
- Sovereignty of the State : monism and pluralism changing concept of Sovereignty in the context of Globalization
- Forms of government- Parliamentary, Presidential, Unitary and federal, democracy and Dictatorship.
- Organs of government: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary -functions, changing role.
- Political party, Interest group, Public opinion, role in a democracy.
- Rights, Duties, Liberty, Equality, Law, Justice, Obligation –Basic concepts and their inter relations.
Know Here: How To Get Top Grades In Colleges
Economics Paper –I (Microeconomics):
- Economics and Law Basic Concepts in Economics – Human wants, Utility, Commodity – value, Price- Income, wealth, - Production – Consumption – Factors of Production – Equilibrium – Market
- Household Behaviour – Consumption Marshallian Analysis: Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility – Equi-Marginal Utility-Consumer’s Surplus – Optional Purchase- Derivation of Demand Curve – Market Demand Curve – Law of demand – Demand Elasticity, Income Elasticity and Cross Elasticity.
- Behaviour of the Firm: Production and Costs
- Market and Pricing Market and Monopoly – Pricing under perfect competition – Monopoly Pricing – Discriminating Monopoly – Features of Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Factor Pricing Marginal Productivity Theory- Theories of Rent – Theories of Wages - Loanable Fund Theory and Liquidity Preference Theory of Rate of Interest – Profit as a reward of risk and uncertainty
- Definition, Nature and Scope of Sociology.
- Relationship between Law and Sociology.
- Basic Concepts- society, community, association, culture, customs, norms and values,
- Sanction, folkways, institution.
- Socialization- concepts and meaning, stages of socialization and agencies.
- Social Stratification- concepts, types, Linear and Cyclical theories.
- Social Control- meaning, types and agencies with emphasis on law.
- Social Institutions and Law
- Marriage (meaning, forms of marriage and functions).
- Kinship (meaning, types, degrees, kinship terms, kinship usages).
- Social Groups- Definition and Characteristics, types.
- Village- features, growth, characteristics of Indian Village and changes in village community.
Torts and Consumer Protection Laws:
Torts and Tortious Liability:
- Principles of liability in tort
- Justifications in tort
- Liability for torts committed by others
- Specific Torts
- Liability without fault under the M.V. Act, 1988
Torts and Consumer Protection Laws:
- Definitions – Consumer , Complaint ,Complainant, Consumer dispute , Goos,
- Service, Unfair trade practice
- Consumer protection Councils- objects
- Consumer Disputes Redressal Agencies
- Composition , Jutrisdiction, Powers a nd Procedure of District Consumer For
- State Commission
- National Commission
Law of Contract:
The Indian Contract Act, 1872:
- Elements of contract
- Contingent Contract and Wagering Agreement
- Discharge of Contract
- Damages for Breach
B.A./B.Com. (Major) Course In Tourism And Travel Management Syllabus:
Subject: Tourism Business:
- This paper covers the history of Tourism both International and Domestic, its development with organizational and regulatory methodology and also its concept, trends world over and its futuristic study.
- Definition, nature, importance and components of Tourism are also included in the study. This paper is designed to cover the potentiality and prospects of Tourism and also the role of Institutional organizations, both National and International, for promotion and development of Tourism.
- Definition of Tourism, Taxonomies of Tourists, Visitors, excursionists
- Concept of Domestic and International Tourism: Recent Trends
- Tourism as an Industry, Its distinct characteristics
- Impact of Tourism: Economic, Social, Cultural, Physical and Environmental.
- Growth and Development of Tourism in India
- Destination Development
- Role of DOT, ITDC, IATO, ICPB, IOTO, NTO, WTO, IATA, PATA, WTO, UNESCO,
- UNCTAD, UNEP, OECD, WATA, WTTC, SAARC, YHAI etc.
- This paper is for the study of Tourism Product –India covering the Resources - both Nature and Man-made, Historical and Geographical background, The People, the Heritage, Arts and Crafts, Flora and Fauna.
Definition, Differentiation, and Classification: - Tourist Resources of India – Types and Typologies.
- Art and Architecture, Historical Buildings and Momument, Sites and Remains of Archaedogical interest: Religious and Spiritual Institutions, Museums and Libraries. Traditional Fairs and Festivals, and Handicrafts, Classical Dance and Music, Folk culture, Beaches and Mountains, Deserts and Islands, Forests, Flora and Fauna, Rich Diversity in Land form, Landscape & Climate, Outstanding water bodies.
- Popular Religious shrines / centres: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh Christian and others, Yoga, Meditation and other centres.
Symbolic / contrived Tourism Product:-
Promotional Tourism Fairs, National Parks, Theme Parks, Amusement and Leisure Parks etc Sports Tourism including Adventure sports
Complete Syllabus for Tourism and Travel Management > Get PDF
How to download Kalyani University Syllabus?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of university that is www.klyuniv.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Affiliated Colleges” section and hit the “Syllabi” link.
- On next page select the appropriate link related to course.
- Now syllabus of required subject will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download Kalyani University Syllabus on your desktop and take print out of it and prepare accordingly.
Candidates may get the Kalyani University Syllabus through this page and prepare accordingly. If you face any query regarding syllabus then you are free to write your comment in the below stated comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible. You may also join us on Facebook and Google+ or you can also bookmark the privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option. You may also subscribe our free email services to get latest updates regarding Kalyani University Syllabus 2017 directly to your mailbox.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff