MJ Maths Scholarship Exam
- Motive of MJ Maths Scholarship Exam
- MJ Maths Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Process to Submit MJ Maths Scholarship Exam Form
- Maths Creation Centre search for Maths researcher by conducting exam and credit them with scholarship prizes.
- It instructs MJ Maths to the students of maths and makes them expertise in Maths.
- It assists the winners through offering Scholarship and by giving them economic safety for future education which helps them to begin with better career.
- It recognizes the feeble students in maths and recovers their Maths skills by teaching the MJ Maths.
- Rs. 150/- for all the Students of the Participating Schools
- Rs. 250/- for all the Students of the Non-Participating Schools
- Payment of Fee can be made through Demand Draft in favour of MJ Creative concepts payable at Mumbai or through online.
- First Prize: Rs. 25, 00,000/- + Gold Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Second Prize: Rs. 15, 00,000/- + Silver Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Third Prize: Rs. 10, 00,000/- + Bronze Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Fourth prize: Top 100 candidates will be awarded Rs.10, 000/-
- First Prize: Rs. 15, 00,000/- + Gold Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Second Prize: Rs. 10, 00,000/- + Silver Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Third Prize: Rs. 5, 00,000/- + Bronze Medal + Trophy + Certificate
- Candidates need to log on to the Official Portal that is www.mjmaths.com.
- Press the ‘Scholarship exam’ tab at the top of the home page.
- Now, go for ‘enroll online’ link.
- Pay the requisite Examination Fee using any of the prescribed modes of payment.
- Fill the required details in the Enrollment Form and hit the “Submit” button.
- Get a hard copy of Submitted Form for future use.
- Forward the duly filled Application Form downloaded from the Official Website that is www.mjmaths.com along with Examination Fee at the Address provided below
- Fill the application form and submit it along with the application fee at the address mentioned in the official notification.
Have a look on below links