How To Prepare For DMRC Jobs
- DMRC exam preparation strategies
- Delhi Metro exam eligibility
- Delhi Metro exam books
- Concentrate on the general awareness and must read national newspaper in order to keep them updated about the happenings of the world.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation exam includes 2 exams which are held on the same day itself. So the candidates must keep it in mind that pressure should not take over them.
- In order to succeed in this exam, read DMRC exam paper of the previous years and practice them. This will provide fair idea of how the exam is set.
- Candidates should be very well efficient with the pattern of the paper. This will help them in learning and improving the topics in a planned method.
- Topics like logical reasoning; quantitative aptitude can be practiced only with a lot of practice.
- Students should purchased good books and practice them on a regular basis.
- Both the papers shall be of 1.5 hours each. So it is significant for the candidates to learn the technique of Time Management.
- Time management is very crucial so candidates have to attempt all the questions within given period of time.
- Candidates should keep in mind that while preparing they should cover each and every topic in great detail
DMRC Exam Preparation Books:
- Pratiyogita Darpan.
- MockBank’s Current Affairs Packages.
- Daily Current Affairs in English and Hindi.– This has daily current affairs as well as daily questions. It will keep you updated.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Exam Practice Work Book: Kiran Prakashan
- NCERT Books
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Technical Exam Station Controller / Train Operator & Junior Engineer Electrical & Electronics Practice Work Book (Paper 1 & Paper 2): Pratiyogita Kiran
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – CRA Customer Relationship Assistant Exam Practice Work Book: Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. – Maintainer (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics Mechanic Refrigerator And A. C. Mechanic) Exam Practice Work Book: Pratiyogita Kiran.
Read More Important RRB/Railway Updates