How To Prepare For NEET
Candidates who all are preparing to appear for UG & PG NEET 1/2 Exam must read out here, How to Prepare for NEET? National Eligibility Entrance Test is conducted every year and huge number of aspirants appears for this entrance examination. Here on below section you’ll get few effective strategies and Tips on How to Prepare for NEET UG & PG /2 Exam in 30 Days. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test /NEET is a qualifying admission test which is conducted every year by authorized body, i.e. well recognized education board, CBSE.
Main aim for executing this examination is to choose deserving candidates among those eligible candidates who desire to take admissions to various reputed undergraduate medical programme and institutes such as MBBS and dental course, courses in medicine in government or private colleges across our country. So, now Candidates who are going to participate in NEET UG/PG Medical Exam they may check Tips to break the exam in Short Time and for them in the below tuned section we are unfolding tips of How To Prepare For NEET .
Tips on How to Prepare For NEET In 30 Days
Read below effective tips on How to Prepare for NEET 2017 UG & PG 1/2 Exam In 30 Days;
Know the syllabus of the examination well
- Candidates should know the complete syllabus of the NEET-UG exam.
- Contenders can compare the syllabus with their Board exam syllabus as this will be beneficial for you if there are common chapters as you will not need to prepare them separately.
- And this will give you sufficient time to focus on the parts of the syllabus that are not covered.
Make a Schedule of Study
- Until and unless you make an entire schedule of the way you want to study, you will not be able to complete the syllabus.
- Mark out the important chapters that you require to prepare from the beginning and chapters that will need only revision.
- Working in this way will help you cover every part of the syllabus regularly. Give time for every segment and try and maintain that.
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
Work On Weaker Areas
- It might happen that you are very strong in one subject and weak in the further. Do not feel depressed by the same.
- Make an effort and work hard more on the weaker areas to build up them. If required, take help from a friend or senior or take extra classes for the subject.
- This will help in defeating the horror of your weak point efficiently.
Practice Mock Test Papers
- One of the greatest obstacles of the NEET-UG examination is the time restriction. Candidates have to finish 180 questions in 180 minutes (3 hours).
- It means they can give a maximum of 1 minute for each question.
- Time management is a compulsory skill that is essential for this exam.
- While practicing at home, make definite that you keep the time restriction in mind.
- Try to solve the query in lesser time so that you have some time for final revision as well.
Revise and Practice Thoroughly
- Daily revision/practice of what you have studied is the best way to remember any topic, concept or formula.
- Take NEET mock tests or previous year’s question papers and solve them well to keep the chapter fresh in your mind.
- Apply at least one hour daily for revision and practice what you’ve learnt.
Say No Social Sites’ A/C, PC, Laptop or any other gadget
- Don’t use such stuff that kills your time, be serious about it because you are in a tough completion with more than thousands of candidates and it’s not an easy job.
- Time is important for you so you should / you have to utilize it carefully.
- So start focusing on your dreams & work hard to make it real.
Reference Books for NEET
1. All the subjects’ textbooks from NCERT 11th and 12th classes.
2. Concept in Physics Volume 1, 2 – H.C. Varma
3. Physcial Chemistry – K.L. Kapoor, O.P. Tandan
4. Selected topics in Organic Chemistry – Malik Mather and Thuli
5. Consis In-Organic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
6. Biology Volume 1,2 – T.L. Rayar
7. Biology Taler and Green
8. Biology Reymond Johnson
9. Biology – Compbell
10. 11th, 12th Classes ICSE Biology Textbooks
Guys! Studying and reading such good Reference Books regularly, making charts on the daily basis will prove very useful in learning and also in revision…
Common Preparation Tips for NEET Exam
- Students who are preparing NEET they have to study NCERT textbooks.
- Candidates should prepare notes of the topics which are not there in AP Inter board syllabus.
- In NCERT textbooks topic wise detail information is available. So the students must read all these topics and must boost up the reading speed.
- In all the competitive or entrance tests vital knowledge of the students or related questions has the probability to ask.
- Students must have to understand from the basic concepts and the applications.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to properly utilize the last 30 days & better prepare for NEET 2017. So, get start now, your preparation now and…
All the very best & do well!!
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff