How To Prepare For NEET
- Candidates should know the complete syllabus of the NEET-UG exam.
- Contenders can compare the syllabus with their Board exam syllabus as this will be beneficial for you if there are common chapters as you will not need to prepare them separately.
- And this will give you sufficient time to focus on the parts of the syllabus that are not covered.
- Until and unless you make an entire schedule of the way you want to study, you will not be able to complete the syllabus.
- Mark out the important chapters that you require to prepare from the beginning and chapters that will need only revision.
- Working in this way will help you cover every part of the syllabus regularly. Give time for every segment and try and maintain that.
- It might happen that you are very strong in one subject and weak in the further. Do not feel depressed by the same.
- Make an effort and work hard more on the weaker areas to build up them. If required, take help from a friend or senior or take extra classes for the subject.
- This will help in defeating the horror of your weak point efficiently.
- One of the greatest obstacles of the NEET-UG examination is the time restriction. Candidates have to finish 180 questions in 180 minutes (3 hours).
- It means they can give a maximum of 1 minute for each question.
- Time management is a compulsory skill that is essential for this exam.
- While practicing at home, make definite that you keep the time restriction in mind.
- Try to solve the query in lesser time so that you have some time for final revision as well.
- Daily revision/practice of what you have studied is the best way to remember any topic, concept or formula.
- Take NEET mock tests or previous year’s question papers and solve them well to keep the chapter fresh in your mind.
- Apply at least one hour daily for revision and practice what you’ve learnt.
- Don’t use such stuff that kills your time, be serious about it because you are in a tough completion with more than thousands of candidates and it’s not an easy job.
- Time is important for you so you should / you have to utilize it carefully.
- So start focusing on your dreams & work hard to make it real.
- Students who are preparing NEET they have to study NCERT textbooks.
- Candidates should prepare notes of the topics which are not there in AP Inter board syllabus.
- In NCERT textbooks topic wise detail information is available. So the students must read all these topics and must boost up the reading speed.
- In all the competitive or entrance tests vital knowledge of the students or related questions has the probability to ask.
- Students must have to understand from the basic concepts and the applications.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff