JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Advanced Counselling 2017: Check the Seat Allotment Process as per Gen, SC, and OBC Category: Get New JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule From Here!!! Candidates who will qualify in JEE Advanced Entrance Exam which will be held in Last week of May 2017 they may attend the JEE Advanced Counseling on schedule date which is given below. You may also get whole details about Choice Filling, new schedule etc from below section of this page.
Every Year Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian School of Mines conducts IIT JEE Advanced Exam for admission to Under Graduate Engineering Courses (B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes). For more details about IIT JEE Advanced Counseling candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
JEE Advanced Counselling
Applicants have to fill online registration form to attend the counselling and select 10 colleges from the list and then you have to take the print out of the Registration form. You are required to pay initial fee through online mode. Aspirants can check the seat allotment Result through online mode.
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of category of the candidates and All India Rank in JEE Advanced 2017 . The candidates will have to get a good rank in JEE Advanced to get better seat allotment result.
Counseling Procedure for IIT JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced 2017 Online registration:
- First of all visit the official site jeeadv.iitm.ac.in.
- Choose appropriate link from home page.
- Fill registration form correctly with all required details as roll no and date of birth etc and confirm password.
- Note down user id and password for future reference.
JEE Advanced Choice Filling:
- Students should login to the using User ID, Roll No and Password.
- Candidates can choose many branches, courses and institutes from available list according to their wish.
- Students should choose minimum 50 choices.
Online Seat Allotment:
- Candidates must login their ID to check their Seat Allotment at the end of every round.
- Allotments may change due to up gradation.
- Upload your SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL certificates.
Online Provisional Admission:
- After allotment students should pay fee through Electronic Payment Gateway/ Debit/Credit Cards etc.
- For GE & OBC fee if Rs 60,000 and for SC/ST/PwD fee is Rs 20,000/-.
- Upload the scanned copy of mark sheet.
- Report to the respective institute in which seat is allotted till specified dates.
Reporting at the Allotted College:
- Within a few weeks of seat approval, all the Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian School of Mines will issue their reporting schedule on the official site.
- The schedule and venues for starting courses will be pronounced individually.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college in a given time period.
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- Two passport size photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo identity card
- JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheets & Passing Certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD Certificate
Get List of: Documents Required for Counselling
JEE Advanced Counselling Dates:
Counseling will Begin From: Last Week of June 2017
Candidates may get the complete details regarding JEE Advanced Counselling 2017 from the Official Website.
Top College Updates