GUJCET Result 2017: Your Name is on the List or Not? Let’s Check GUJCET Result from Here!!! Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board conducts entrance exam every year for admission to Under Graduate Medical, Engineering and Pharmacy Courses. Candidates who are going to participate in GUJCET Entrance Exam which will be held in the month of May 2017 may get the Gujrat CET Result through this page. You can also download GUJCET Cut Off Marks/ Merit List from official site though online mode.
To download the GUJCET Merit List, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. Through these steps you can easily get your result. For getting more details about how to check Gujarat Common Entrance Test Result, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Name of Conducting Body
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Check Here: Steps To Check Result On Internet
Process to download GUJCET Exam Result
Candidates follow below given steps to check marks easily now have a look below:
- Candidates are required to visit official website of Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org
- On home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link.
- Now score card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as registration no and press on “Submit” button.
- As you press on submit button, your obtained marks will be opened on your system screen.
- Download it on your desktop or take print out of it for future use.
Know Here: How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
Amazing Facts that you Must Know:
GSHSEB is also known as Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and it is one of the most popular educational boards in Gujarat. In the past few years, the State has compensated special significance on the education department and improving the quality of education. Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Examination Department of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board every Year and this year too GUJCET is going to conduct in the month of May 2017.
Get the List of: Top Medical Colleges In India
GUJCET Result 2017 Declaration Date:
Candidates who are going to take part in exam held on May 2017 and eagerly waiting for their score card can check it from official site of association or from the direct link provided below. Contenders should know that score card will also be available when it will be published officially. Results will be published in the month of May 2017.
Gujarat CET Medical Cut Off:
- BJMC, Ahmedabad – 91.92
- Govt.MC, Baroda – 88.93
- Govt.MC, Surat – 87.48
- PDU, Rajkot – 86.68
- MPSMC, Jamnagar – 86.52
- Govt. MC, Bhavanagar – 86.25
Get List of Top: Medical Entrance Exams
- Check the list of factors mentioned below:
- The number of candidates appeared in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
- A number of available seats in a course and college
- The difficulty level of this Entrance examination
- Previous year cutoff. Cutoff will definitely go high in comparison to last year.
- Examination Will Be Held On: 11-05-2017
- Declaration of Result: May 2017
- Counselling and Seat Allotment: June 2017 Onwards
For other updates, candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal privatejobshub.in. We provide all updated info time to time. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query or suggestion then post your views through comment box provided below. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Candidates may download the GUJCET Result through the Official Website.
Top College Updates