- Objective Of RBI Scholarship
- Eligibility Norms For Scholarship
- Way To Submit Application Form
Name of organization
Reserve Bank of India
Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions
Date of closing for Submission of Application
- To increase awareness about the activities of the Reserve Bank among faculty members and student community
- To provide exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/ or finance in different areas/ activities in the Reserve Bank
- Candidates who want to apply are required to possess below given eligibility condition:
- Applied candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must be Full-time faculty teaching economics and/or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities/ Colleges in India.
- Age of applying candidates should not be more than 55 years.
- Candidates can get Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of project (not more than three months).
- Appliers may also admissible for restricted economy class domestic air-fare ticket from work place to Central Office of Reserve Bank Mumbai at time of visiting to RBI.
- On completion of Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by RBI, candidates will be paid Rs.1 lakh in addition.
- Candidates have to produce a research paper/ project report that contributes to RBI research activities.
- Appliers have to make presentation of his/ her work in a Seminar.
- With the permission of Reserve Bank appliers can publish their research work elsewhere.
- Selection of aspirants will be made according to their research proposal of not more than 1000 words and detailed curriculum vitae.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for www.rbi.org.in Scholarship Scheme according to research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview by a selection panel and as per performance in interview worthy applicants will be chosen.
- Interested candidates can take the advantage of this scheme by downloading application form of scheme from the official website of RBI that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Follow to “Opportunities@RBI” link, available in bottom of home page.
- Then go to ‘Scholarship’ and pres on the link ‘Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions’.
- Now read all instructions carefully and Press on ‘Applications’ link.
- Take the printout of form and Fill it with all entries.
- Then send their fully completed application along with detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal to the address mention below.
- Applicants can also send soft copy of application through mail and Incomplete application/ application received after the due date will not be considered for short listing.
- Date of closing for Submission of Application: Last Week Of May 2017
- Commencement of Project: First Week Of August 2017