HTET Result 2016: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the HTET Result for the talented appliers who have competed in Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test PGT Level-3 examination which was schedule on 18th June 2016. Recently, the officials of organization have declared the Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2014-15 Result. Willing participants can check it by visiting its official website or you can follow some simple directives that are located below.
According to sources, we came to know that about 4.5 Lakhs candidates have appeared in the Offline Test (Objective type exam) and Computer Based Test (Online Examination) of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test in which 1.5 Lakhs are Male contenders whereas 3 Lakh are female candidates. This time, male competitors have scored well in comparison to females. The pass percentages of males are 22.75 per cent whereas pas percentages of females are 21.41 per cent.
Candidates who are looking for further details in regard to HTET Result can comprehend the entire page which is well equipped by dedicated and expertise team members of privatejobshub.in.
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)
Name of Exam
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test PGT Level-3
Read Here: Steps to check Result on Internet
How to download HTET Level 3 Result?
- Candidates firstly require visiting the web portal that is www.indiaresults.com.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Haryana” which is given under “Please Select Your State” head.
- On pressing the link, a new page will open up viewing numerous kinds of links.
- Then, contenders need to hit on “Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (2014-15) Result HTET Level-3” link.
- Again, a new page will display asking some info.
From Roll Number:
- Candidates who wish to get result by roll number required entering allotted roll number in the text box that is provided on that page.
- After entering roll number press on “Find Results” button.
- In few seconds your Haryana Teacher Eligibility test result will appear in front of you. You can check your result.
- Appliers who want to know their result with the help of name have to put name in the text box.
- Once you have entered the asked detail, press on “Find Results” button. Within sometime, your result will display in front of you.
- At last, take a print out of it or you may save it somewhere for further utilize.
Check Here: Latest Teaching Jobs
Minimum Qualifying Marks
SC Category aspirants required to score 55% that is 83 marks out of 150 for qualifying Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test PGT Level-3, whereas all Other Categories need 60% which means 90 marks out of 150 marks to qualify the test.
Candidates that get successfully qualified will be issued a HTET certificate which will have validity for upcoming five years.
(Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test PGT Level-3
Previously, HTET PGT Level 3 exam was going to be held on 14th November, 2015 but due to some reasons the board has postponed the examination. Later, the board decides to schedule the examination on 20th February 2016. This time also, board fails to conduct exam. Finally, Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) will reschedule the HTET exam on 18th June 2016, and this time the test was successfully organized at numerous exam centers. So, aspirants who have competed in this test can now check the competed outcomes.
Interested contenders who wish to obtain the Xerox copy of OMR sheet need to submit an amount of Rs. 500 and online form within a time period of 60 days of the declaration of the result. Online forms will be obtainable at bseh.org.in.
For more updates regarding study material, results, recruitments and admit card stay tuned with us on our web portal privatejobshub.in. You can also subscribe us via e-mail to get free facility of mail into your inbox regarding up to date information. Candidates don’t forget to give us feedbacks by posting your valuable comments in the comment box.
Must Check: TET Entrance Exam Notification
With a single press on this Official Link, you can get HTET Result 2016. For More Details about HTET Exam Result, stay connected with our web portal.
Have a Look On Below Links