Indian Navy Admit Card
- Steps to download the Indian Navy AA Admit Card
- Details of Indian Navy exam pattern
- Indian Navy examination Syllabus
- Official website link
Indian Navy Admit Card
Name of the conducting body
Name of the examination
SSR 02/2017 & AA-142 Batch Exam
Exam Hall Ticket
Will be available here
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindianavy.gov.in.
- Select the “Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Admit Card 2017” related link appeared on the homepage.
- Now hit on the download tab
- Then a new page will appear along with a dialogue box
- Fill the details like your roll no/registration no and your date of birth or what so ever asked.
- Now hit on the submission tab.
- Now your Indian Navy Admit Card will be appeared on your screen
- Download it and take printout of it and keep it safe for further examination use.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi & English languages and the questions will be of objective type.
- There will be four sections of the question paper that are English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The questions that will arise in the examination will be of XII standard.
- The total time that will be given to the candidates to complete the examination is 60 minutes i.e. 1 hour.
- Candidates have to gain the passing marks in each section individually.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors