Indian Navy Recruitment
Are you interested in joining the Indian Navy? Then the golden chance is here. Indian Navy Recruitment is going on and the candidates who wish to join the navy as the SSR/SSC/PC/AA Technical & Non-Technical officer can apply for the same.
The aspirants who are starting their career with zero professional experience and seeking to develop their contemporary skill-set and knowledge should apply for the Indian Navy Jobs, as it is a sure way to take the candidates’ career to the next level.
Updates of 11-02-2017:
On 11-02-2017, an advertisement has been released in regard to the Indian Navy Recruitment. This advertisement has been released to hire eligible for SSR/SSC/PC/AA Technical & Non-Technical Jobs.
The commission has also invited applications from the talented personnel for the Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) for Jan 18 Course.
The starting date to apply is 04-02-2017 and the last date of applying is 24-02-2017. Applications are accepted through online mode only. to know more hit on the below given link.
Recruitment Notification: Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
To be secure on Land, we must be Supreme at Sea”.
There are many candidates who want to serve their country and want to join the Indian Navy. There are many opportunities in this career and the challenges that the candidates faces while doing their jobs is more fascinating. The personnel who works with the commission grows as a better professional as professionalism is in blood of the Indian naval and there they learn learning new skills and acquiring unrivalled experience
Growth and Career Path:
The professionals face the challenges and develop methods to exploit with their full potential and know how to apply their skills. In the Indian Navy, you’ll find there’s much more to be gained than a regular salary. The experience the candidates get shapes their future in a perfect direction. In Indian navy Recruitment a person gets adequate financial benefits, unparalleled careers potential, and personal growth. If you are willing to build a secure future then what are you waiting for just scroll down the page and get all the details regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment which are well mentioned by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
Indian Navy SSR Jobs:
In Indian Navy Recruitment of Short Service Commission the aspirants becomes the part of technical department in the Indian Navy
Being a sailor you will be required to have the knowledge and capability of dealing with powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft.
Must Read It: How to Make Career in Indian Navy
In this field the aspirants are basically divided in different teams in accordance to their work with different operational equipments like Radars, Sonars or Communications or Firing of Weapons Such As Missiles, Guns or Rockets.
Training & Advancement
- The aspirants who got selected for the position of SSR in Indian navy, then undergo a basic training of a period of 22 weeks which is conducted at INS Chilka and then the candidates have to endure a Professional training according to the skill in regard to the Naval Training Establishments
- The Branch/ Trade allocated to the candidates will always be according to the requirement of Service.
- The aspirants may endure numerous professional courses as per service requirement and certificates of equivalent qualifications from various Universities are being awarded on successful completion of courses.
- After the aspirant have completed his/her 15 years of service in the Indian Navy, he/she gets a "Graduation Equivalent Certificate"
- The aspirants should have attained 10+2 with Math & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The age for SSR candidate should be between 17-21 years on the day of joining.
Check Career Development and Opportunities: Career for Women In Defence Services
Indian Navy SSC:
MALES ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE
The Short Service Commission means a possession of 14 years of service as a commissioned officer in the Indian Navy.
The SSC officer deals with Naval Architect, Law, Logistics, ATC, Aviation (Observer) & Education Branches. SSC officers have the option to apply for permanent commission (PC) based on their performance and track record. The training of the candidates for the Short Service Commission officers post is done only in the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, which is the initial officer training establishment of the Indian Navy, located in Ezhimala, near Payyanur, Kerala. Situated between Mount Dilli and the Kavvayi backwaters,
- The aspirants who want to get selected in the Indian Navy Recruitment as the SSC officers must have possessed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the required disciplines from a recognized university/institution with minimum 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course.
- The age of the candidates who want to apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Job should lie between 21-24 years.
Check Current Updates: Latest Defence Jobs
Indian Navy PC:
The criterion of the SSC and PC is almost same as the candidates who got selected for the SSC POST the becomes the PC officer on the basis of their workings in the commission
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
Candidates must hold BE/ B Tech degree OR in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering and others with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university
Age of the candidates applying for the position should be between 19.5 to 25 years.
Indian Navy AA Jobs:
The aspirants who will apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment will hold very responsible positions as a sailor and have to endure a best technical training in this regard. The main responsibility of this position is to manage the technical challenges of operation and maintaining some of the most complex systems and sophisticated equipment
Work Environment and opportunities:
In this job the aspirants will learn many technical tasks which include working on steam powered machinery, diesel and gas turbines, guided missiles and other automatically controlled weapon, sensors avionic equipment, computers and highly advanced radio and electrical power systems.
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will have to endure a 9 weeks’ Basic Training at INS Chilka and then they will be provided a Professional training in the allotted trade at various Naval Training Establishments.
Artificer Apprentices undergo various professional courses as per Service requirement. The Indian Navy Artificer Apprenticeship Diploma is also recognized by the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
- Willing candidates who want to get the Artificer Apprentice position in Indian Navy Recruitment they must have qualified 10+2 (Intermediate) with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science or its equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university/ board
- The age of the applying candidates should be between 17-20 years.
Indian Navy Recruitment for Technical & Non-Technical Jobs:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Technical & Non-Technical Jobs other than the posts mentioned above should have the suitable qualification and should have fulfill the eligibility criteria in this regard.
Also Check Out: Indian Navy Admit Card
Career with Indian Navy:
- The Navy offers an astounding variety of superb career opportunities complemented by the facts to travel worldwide, get together with new people and to get pleasure from the warmth and comradeship that is so special to this Service.
- If you join the Indian Navy, you will get much more than a standard salary.
- By acquiring experience in the Navy candidates can make their future bright, through sufficient financial benefits, unmatched careers possibilities, and personal growth.
We hope that the information we have provided on this page about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 will lead you to the limit of satisfaction. if you want to get more information and other relevant details regarding the updates of the Indian navy Recruitment you are advised to keep visiting this page as we keep updating this page with all the latest trends of the commission.
You can also join us on face book and Google + in order to get all updates on your face book timeline. After reading the above mentioned details if you have any ambiguous feeling or you want to ask anything regarding the details then you are most welcome to comment in the comment section stated in the beneath of this page. we will be glad if we successfully resolve your queries.
Have a Look On Below Links