Indian Navy Recruitment
On 11-02-2017, an advertisement has been released in regard to the Indian Navy Recruitment. This advertisement has been released to hire eligible for SSR/SSC/PC/AA Technical & Non-Technical Jobs.
The commission has also invited applications from the talented personnel for the Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) for Jan 18 Course.
The starting date to apply is 04-02-2017 and the last date of applying is 24-02-2017. Applications are accepted through online mode only. to know more hit on the below given link.
Recruitment Notification: Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- The aspirants who got selected for the position of SSR in Indian navy, then undergo a basic training of a period of 22 weeks which is conducted at INS Chilka and then the candidates have to endure a Professional training according to the skill in regard to the Naval Training Establishments
- The Branch/ Trade allocated to the candidates will always be according to the requirement of Service.
- The aspirants may endure numerous professional courses as per service requirement and certificates of equivalent qualifications from various Universities are being awarded on successful completion of courses.
- After the aspirant have completed his/her 15 years of service in the Indian Navy, he/she gets a "Graduation Equivalent Certificate"
- The aspirants should have attained 10+2 with Math & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The age for SSR candidate should be between 17-21 years on the day of joining.
- The aspirants who want to get selected in the Indian Navy Recruitment as the SSC officers must have possessed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the required disciplines from a recognized university/institution with minimum 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course.
- The age of the candidates who want to apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Job should lie between 21-24 years.
- Willing candidates who want to get the Artificer Apprentice position in Indian Navy Recruitment they must have qualified 10+2 (Intermediate) with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science or its equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university/ board
- The age of the applying candidates should be between 17-20 years.
- The Navy offers an astounding variety of superb career opportunities complemented by the facts to travel worldwide, get together with new people and to get pleasure from the warmth and comradeship that is so special to this Service.
- If you join the Indian Navy, you will get much more than a standard salary.
- By acquiring experience in the Navy candidates can make their future bright, through sufficient financial benefits, unmatched careers possibilities, and personal growth.
Have a Look On Below Links