SBI Life Insurance Recruitment
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India, Life Insurance has issued a jobs notification for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment.
Bank is going to appoint qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Manager/BDE/BDM Jobs. Aspirants, who’ve required eligibility criteria, may apply for SBI Life Insurance Jobs before the end date.
Focal Points Of This Page:
- sbilife.co.in Recruitment
- Eligibility For Manager/BDE/BDM Jobs
- SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Process
- SBI Life Insurance Application Form
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment
Name of Organization
State Bank of India Life Insurance
Name of Post
MBA/Graduate/ Post Graduate
Last Date to apply Online
Appliers who wish to obtain further info about State Bank of India Life Insurance Recruitment, you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the expertise and dedicated team of www.privatejobshub.in. You’re advised to follow below stated guidelines to submit application form for State Bank of India Life Insurance Jobs before the end date.
SBI Life Insurance Vacancies:
- Unit Manager
- Agency Manager
- Sr. Agency Manager
- Sr. BDE
- BDM – Bancassurance
Candidates must have done MBA (Marketing) / Graduate along with 2 to 5 years relevant experience in required field from recognized university and aspirant should have good academic background.
- To maintain and ensure levels of productivity
- To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy
- To train IAs with the help of training team
- To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
Selected aspirants for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Notification will get consolidated with a good and handsome amount of pay scale as according to the salary packages offered by the organization.
- The age of applying contenders for SBI Life Insurance Vacancy must be above 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be granted as according to the norms of organization.
State Bank of India Life Insurance will conduct an interview in order to hire eligible applicants and only those candidates can get scrutinized, which will able to satisfy the selection committee with their performance in the interview.
Method to Apply For SBI Life Insurance Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official site of State Bank of India Life Insurance that is sbilife.co.in.
- After that, hit “Careers” tab which is in the menu bar on top of the home page.
- Then, go through “Work with SBI Life” tab which is on left side of homepage and press on ‘Current Vacancies’.
- A new window will appear in your computer screen showing job vacancies.
- Now, select “Unit Manager/ Agency Manager/ Sr. Agency Manager / BDE / Sr. BDE / BDM - Bancassurance” link.
- Read the notification carefully and all you need is to prepare an application form having all important and essential details along with a resume.
- At last, send the application form and resume online by mail at the e-mail address provided below.
Read Out: Professional Email Writing for Job
Last date for applying: As Soon As Possible
You can visit this Official Link, to get more info regarding SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2017. Also, contenders can bookmark this page for easy access by pressing ctrl +d.
Have a look on below links