Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- Name of Posts
- Standard Chartered Bank Eligibility
- Standard Chartered Bank Salary
- Method of Selection
- Standard Chartered Bank Online Application Form
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form
Name of Posts
Assistant Relationship Manager, Team Manager, Credit Analyst and others
Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA / Ph.D / Law Degree
Written Test / Interview
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Team Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Team Administrator
- SNR. Relationship Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Team Leader
- Associate Director & Team Head
- Principal, Compliance
- Product Manager
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site that is www.sc.com.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Manage my Career” section and hit ‘Search for a Role’ link.
- Aspirants will get a new page consisting with various vacancies and now select the post name you want to apply for and read the details carefully first.
- Now press on ‘Apply Online’ and create an account with it.
- Company will send you a user name and password on your valid email id or contact number.
- Applicants need to require enter this user name and password to fill online form.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature & updated resume along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Have a Look On Below Links: