IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result
IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result 2017: Today on 01.04.2017, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result of CWE Clerk VI Mains Exam.
This Institute has organized the CWE (VI) Mains Exam on 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017 for recruitment to the Posts of Clerk. So, candidates who have participated in exam may get the IBPS CWE Clerk VI Mains Result through this page. Contenders can also download the IBPS CWE Clerk VI Cut Off Marks from official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Highlights of This Page:
- IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result Download Steps
- Direct Link to Download IBPS CWE Clerk Score Card
- Further Process
- List of Documents to be produced at the time of Joining
Contenders can easily download the IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam Result by entering the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB from official site by taking some necessary steps which are provided below. Candidates may get the whole details regarding the IBPS CWE Clerk VI Main Exam Result from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Way to Download IBPS CWE Clerk Mains Result:
- Contenders first logon to official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is www.ibps.in
- On home page of official site go to “CWE Clerical” section and hit the link.
- After that hit “Common Written Examination for Clerical 6” Link
- On next page select “Hit Here to View Your Result of Main Examination for CWE-Clerks-VI” link.
- Score card page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Enter the required details such as “Registration No or Roll No and Password OR Date of Birth” in the provided text boxes and press “Submit” button.
- Now outcomes of exam will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- You can save it on your desktop or take print out of it for future use.
Direct Link to Download: IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result
Something to Know:
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it is a self-directed association in India and it started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. In 1984, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection became an autonomous organization at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. In 2011, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks.
400 Probationary Officer Jobs: Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment
Further Process (Provisional Allotment):
- The total marks allotted for Main Examination are 200 and marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment.
- Those candidates who have qualified the Main Examination they may be considered for Provisional Allotment process, details of which will be made available soon on official site.
- Merely securing scores higher than the last allotted unreserved category applicant does not entitle a reserved category applicant for provisional allotment under unreserved category.
- Verification of documents with regard to eligibility criteria will be carried out by the participating organization.
- The decision of IBPS in provisional allotment of Organizations shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates.
Read Out: IBPS Interview Question
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST /OBC category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Get Updated information on: IBPS Clerk Salary
Provisional Allotment: April 2017
Contenders can check the IBPS CWE Clerk VI Result 2017 through above provided direct official link and you can get the whole details through this Official Link. Aspirants can acquire each and every newest updates through to their mail box by subscribing our free email alert service and can also follow us on Google Plus or Facebook.
Have a look on below links