MICAT Application Form
MICAT Application Form
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
MICAT (MICA Admission Test)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C)
Starting date to apply
Last date to apply
- Candidates who are willing to apply should have a Bachelor's degree (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to register and apply for flagship PGDM-C at MICA.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- An application fees of Rs. 1875/- are required to be paid by aspirants interested to apply for MICA Admission Test.
- This fee is non-refundable and can be paid either through online or offline mode.
- In online mode fee can be paid using Master or Visa card and in offline mode, the fees can be paid through DD.
- The DD must be drawn in favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad. Also, candidates can make counter payments through cash at various available counters in different cities for paying the application fees.
- The selection process will be twice in one academic year. Selection of aspirants will undergo through three stages.
- Each candidate has to take at least one of the 3 exams: CAT, XAT and GMAT.
- Every applicant will be required to appear in MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
- Based on the performance in the MICA Admission Test (MICAT), applicants are shortlisted for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
- Divergent Thinking Abilities
- Written Communication Abilities
- General Awareness
- Analytical & Verbal Abilities
- Desirous candidates are required to apply online through official website www.mica.ac.in.
- Fill all other details in Application Form of MICAT carefully and correctly.
- Upload the requisite documents like mark sheets, scanned photograph and signature of the candidate etc.
- Thereafter, the requisite application fee should be paid by candidates, either online or offline.
- Candidates must note that the option to edit form will not be made available once form will be duly submitted and payment of application fees will be made.
- After completion of form submit it successfully.
- The registration will open on: September 2016
- Applications close on: December 2016
- Date of Examination: December 2016
- Call letters for GE-PI: December 2016
- GE-PI (Group Exercise & Personal Interview) will be held on: Mid-January 2017
- Confirmed Admission Offer: January 2017