RRB Bhubaneswar Result
RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2017: Available Here!!! Check RRB Bhubaneswar Result Through This Page: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar has announced RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result for 1st Stage Examination (CBT). 1st Stage Examination (CBT) was held from 28th March 2016 to 03rd May 2016 for selection to various posts of NTPC (Graduate) such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others. Candidates who have participated in exam may check RRB Bhubaneswar Result CEN No 03/2015 through this page.
This Page Includes:
- Status of RRB Bhubaneswar Exam Result
- Process to Check Result
- How to check Individual Result
- Direct Link to check Score Card
- How to download merit list of selected candidates
- Download PDF File for Shortlisted candidates
- Further Process
- Important Date
RRB Bhubaneswar Result
Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar
Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station Master
Exam Date for 2nd Stage (CBT)
January/ February, 2017
You can also download the RRB Bhubaneswar Merit List from official site through online process by taking some necessary steps which are represented below. Candidates can get detailed information about RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Graduate Categories Result from this which is well modified by dedicated team of privatejobshub.in. Candidates must have look below to get complete information.
Check Here: Steps to Check Result On Internet
How to Check Individual Result and RRB Bhubaneswar Cut Off?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Follow “Result of 1st Stage Exam (CBT) for NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN No. 03/2015” and select “Hit here to view individual result and cut off marks” link.
- Outcomes page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the details such as User Id and User Password and press “Login” button.
- Your score card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
Hit Here: To Check RRB Bhubaneswar Result
How to Download PDF for shortlisted candidates for 2nd stage Exam?
- First logon to official site of organization that is www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- From home page of official site go to “Subject” section and select “Hit here to view provisionally shortlisted candidates for 2nd stage Examination (CBT)” link.
- After that selection list will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute in the form of pdf.
- Find your roll numbers to ensure their selection and save RRB Bhubaneswar Result on your desktop and take printout of it for future use.
Download PDF File: Short Listed Candidates for 2nd Stage Exam
Something To Know:
Railway Recruitment Board was founded in 1983 and it started its working from IRC community and RRB, Bhubaneswar employ well admirable appliers for the post of Group-C for headquarter of East Coast Railway. Aspirants have been conditionally shortlisted to appear in 2nd stage Examination (Computer Based Test) as per schedule.
Check Out: Railway Salary Structure
Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar has conducted recruitment exam for selection to Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master Posts. Now total 11551 candidates are selected for 2nd Stage (CBT) Examination.
- The 2nd Stage Examination (CBT) for various posts of NTPC (Graduate) is likely to be held in January/ February, 2017.
- Those entrants who have cleared the 1st Stage Examination (CBT) they may appear for 2nd Stage Examination (CBT).
- The 2nd Stage Examination consists of General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The duration of 2nd Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes covering 120 multiple choice objective questions.
Date for 2nd Stage Examination (Computer Based Test): January/ February 2017.
- Know about upcoming Railway Recruitments
- List of Railway Recruitment Board
- Latest Government Jobs in India
Entrants can download the RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2017 from above given direct official link. If you have any query then you can drop comment in comment box and can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get related details openly to your wall may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free.