MBOSE Syllabus 2017: All of us wants to gain good marks in board exams and for this we need to have a proper guidance. Take help from given MBOSE Syllabus and crack out the examination. Everyone knows that syllabus for any exam is the most important thing to start preparation. Here on this page we will provide you all MBOSE Syllabus for 9th/10th/11th/12th Class. So students who are going to appear in MBOSE Examination can download it in PDF form also.
Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE) is a state education board of Meghalaya responsible to conduct MBOSE Examination. Every year a large number of students appears in Meghalaya board class 9th/10th/11th/12th exam. It is expecting that lakhs of students is going to be appeared in MBOSE class 9th/10th/11th/12th Exam. If you are going to struggle for MBOSE 9th/10th/11th/12th exam then we have a MBOSE Syllabus below for you.
Must Read: How To Get Rid Of Fear Of Board Exam
Mathematics Class XI Syllabus
UNIT-I: SETS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
UNIT - II: ALGEBRA
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
UNIT- III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three -dimensional Geometry
Limits and Derivatives
UNIT-V: MATHEMATICAL REASONING
UNIT-VI: STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
- Infinite series
- Mathematical Modelling
MBOSE Arts Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Commerce Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Science Syllabus - Get Details
Unit 1: Nature and significance of Management (Marks: 7)
- Management – concepts, objectives, importance.
- Nature of management – Management as Science, Art, Profession.
- Levels of management – top, middle supervisory (First level)
- Management functions – planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Coordination – nature and importance.
Unit 2: Principles of Management (Marks: 7)
- Principles of Management – meaning, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management – Principles and Techniques.
Unit 3: Business Environment (Marks: 7)
- Business Environment – meaning and importance.
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal.
- Economic Environment in India; Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry, with special reference to adoption of the policies of liberalization, privatization and globalization.
Know Here: How To Prepare For Board Exams
Unit 4: Planning (Marks: 6)
- Meaning, features, importance, limitations
- Planning process
- Types of Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget, Programme.
Unit 5: Organising (Marks: 10)
- Meaning and importance
- Steps in the process of organising
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional
- Formal and informal organization
- Delegation: meaning elements and importance
- Decentralization: meaning and importance
- Difference between delegation and decentralization
Unit 6: Staffing (Marks: 10)
- Meaning, need and importance of staffing.
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management.
- Steps in staffing process
- Recruitment – meaning and sources
- Selection – meaning and process
- Training and Development – meaning and need, methods of training: job rotation, apprenticeship, vestibule and internship.
Unit 7: Directing (Marks: 8)
- Meaning, importance and principles
- Elements of Directing:
- Supervision – meaning and importance.
- Motivation – meaning and importance, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; financial and non-financial incentives.
- Leadership – meaning, importance; qualities of a good leader 99
- Communication – meaning and importance, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective communication.
Unit 8: Controlling (Marks: 5)
- Meaning and importance.
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control.
- Techniques of controlling: budgetary control.