Must Read: How To Get Rid Of Fear Of Board Exam
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three -dimensional Geometry
- Infinite series
- Mathematical Modelling
MBOSE Arts Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Commerce Syllabus - Get Details
MBOSE Science Syllabus - Get Details
- Management – concepts, objectives, importance.
- Nature of management – Management as Science, Art, Profession.
- Levels of management – top, middle supervisory (First level)
- Management functions – planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Coordination – nature and importance.
- Principles of Management – meaning, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management – Principles and Techniques.
- Business Environment – meaning and importance.
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal.
- Economic Environment in India; Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry, with special reference to adoption of the policies of liberalization, privatization and globalization.
Know Here: How To Prepare For Board Exams
Unit 4: Planning (Marks: 6)
- Meaning, features, importance, limitations
- Planning process
- Types of Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget, Programme.
- Meaning and importance
- Steps in the process of organising
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional
- Formal and informal organization
- Delegation: meaning elements and importance
- Decentralization: meaning and importance
- Difference between delegation and decentralization
- Meaning, need and importance of staffing.
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management.
- Steps in staffing process
- Recruitment – meaning and sources
- Selection – meaning and process
- Training and Development – meaning and need, methods of training: job rotation, apprenticeship, vestibule and internship.
- Meaning, importance and principles
- Elements of Directing:
Unit 8: Controlling (Marks: 5)
- Meaning and importance.
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control.
- Techniques of controlling: budgetary control.