Tips To Crack NATA
Tips To Crack NATA 2017: Candidates if you are getting confused that how to crack NATA In First Attempt, here on this page we are presenting some useful Tips To Crack NATA Exam Easily. NATA entrance exam involves a lot of concentration, dedication, hard work, analysis of question patterns, reading and practice drawing extensively, to make it to the list of successful candidates. Candidates, if you prepare NATA exam In 2 Months At Home with full concentration or take help from best coaching centers, then you will surely clear this exam with good scores.
Often exam causes fear and when it comes to NATA exam, it increases more anxieties as there are limited numbers of seats for admission into architecture programs. But in actuality there is nothing to take anxiety about. It is as common as the other exams. The syllabus is completely based on your concepts of drawing and fashion. If you are gearing up for NATA exam, here are few tips to perform well in exam. Candidates who really want to get admission in First year of 5 year B.Arch Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country, they must go through the tips provided below.
It's not simple to score high but here are some Guidelines and Tricks to help you! These tips will also help you to overcome the phobia of NATA exam, here are important tips any NATA aspirant will find useful. Interested applicants must have a glance below.
Tips for Preparation for NATA exam
Be aware with the complete syllabus
This is first step towards preparation of entrance examination; it is a supreme requirement for all Candidates to ensure syllabus and course content for entrance examination. Examines should be aware with detailed syllabus and exam pattern of NATA Exam. Syllabus and paper pattern gives the better way to you that which section you have to prepare well from huge study materials.
Composed complete syllabus in section
It is a best way to divide syllabus in Sections, give equal attention to each section because each section of syllabus play a important role to score good marks. In which section you feel them weak give extra time and prepare well for exam.
Always make a Study Program / Routine
The best method to prepare for any exam is to make a study program or a study schedule; this will allow you to study on a regular basis and result in timely completion of syllabus. Preparing a study program can also enable to break up entire vast portion in to easy patches.
Study Regularly / Everyday
It’s far well to study everyday then to study at one time, just before the examinations. All Candidates should keep in mind that proverb “Slow and Steady wins the Race.
Always Pay Attention To Important Topics
It’s very important to pay very extraordinary attention to important chapters and subjects that are not only having more weight but also which are raised repeatedly in the previous examinations. There is always a chance that 2 or 3 questions may be asked in the present examination.
Practice With Previous Question Papers
Candidates practicing well are very key point for preparation of exam. Solve previous year papers as much as possible also give mock test it will help you to manage time during exam. With the help of model papers you can familiarize with arrangement of questions. Practicing and solving last year question papers will definitely boost your morale and confidence. Moreover, the more you practice better for you, this would enable you to know your weak points and also overcome your fears.
At last do the revision of complete syllabus or important part before the examination day. It will help you to remember all concepts at the time of exam, so this is an important part of your preparation schedule.
Get information on: NATA Test Centres
Drawing Tips for NATA Exam
- All candidates are required to note that NATA examination contains of Drawing Paper & Aesthetic Sensitivity Test Paper. Here are some tips and trick to easily score more in Drawing Paper:
- All candidates should keep on practicing their Drawing & Sketching skills at all times, candidates should remember that “Practice Always makes A Man Perfect”
- The candidates should always keep in mind that the more you practice the more you would be confident in your drawing.
- The candidate should try to draw and sketch with less use of an Eraser; this will make drawing more appealing and presentable.
- Candidates should always practice vivid sketches this would surely help in better sketching over a period of time, in the long run.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Tips for NATA Exam
- The 2nd Test Paper which is the Aesthetic Sensitivity Test is designed to check out other qualities of candidate namely: communication, imagination and expressive capability of candidate.
- So aspirants are required to enhance and increase these aspects all by themselves. A best way would be to read as much as you can, this would provide you with more insight and knowledge.
Generic Tips on How To Crack GATE Exam Easily
- Understand your creative skills, useless if you are not able to present your thoughts in exam in the limited amount of time, you can’t good marks in exam. So speed is equally important.
- Be Creative, Creativity is an unexplained attribute. Many people have tried to define creativity in their own ways but there is no single generally accepted definition. In short, a creative person experiences rebirth everyday with his or her ideas.
- Don’t practice in A3 size sketch books. Work in A4 size as that is normally standard size of answer sheets in examinations.
- Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully clear NATA. Motivate yourself. Work with enthusiasm; you will be amazed at your ideas and creations.
- In questions requiring drawing, always draw with a light hand first, doing mainly outlining without details. When you are satisfied with proportions; the rough outline, you may finalize.
- Practice more with dry mediums (colors), as they are convenient to use and take less time in exams.
- For XII class students: Plan your time well for NATA preparation if you are also preparing for other entrance exams along with NATA. Use your time effectively with a time table.
- Start preparing early: Don’t start your preparations after you finish your XII boards – The earlier you start, better for you.
Reference Books for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra
- Arihant Book’s A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch Entrance Examinations
- B Arch Exam Guide by PK Mishra
- NATA/AIEE B.Arch. Question Bank-2011
- Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Agarwal
We are wishing you all the best for all the candidates for NATA Exam. Candidates are advised to follow these above mentioned tips and tricks to prepare well for the exam and to score high marks.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff