Kota University Admission
Kota University Admission 2017: Looking For UG & PG Admission? Now Kota University Admission Starts Now!!! Get all the details from here: For admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses, University invites Kota University Application Form. Candidates who want to pursue their education in this university and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the Kota University Admission Notification by submitting the application form on or before the last date that is June 2017.
Kota University provides various under graduate and post graduate courses such as MBA, MCA, BA, M.Phil, B. Sc, BBA, B.Com, LL.B etc. For more details regarding University of Kota Admission such as fees, selection, process to apply etc candidates may go through the below section page which is written by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Kota University Admission
University of Kota
Name of Courses
Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form
Under Graduate Courses:
- B. Sc
- B. A
- B. Com
- B. B. A
- B. P. Ed
- B. Ed
- B C A
- LL.B etc
Post Graduate Courses:
- M. A
- M. Ed
- M. I. B
- M.P. Ed
- LL. M
Get List of: Top 10 Courses In India
- For Under Graduate: For admission in Under Graduate courses candidates should possess 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- For Post Graduate: For Post Graduate programs candidates should have passed Graduation Examination in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Aspirants need to pay the examination fee as per the courses in the form of demand draft in favour of Registrar, University of Kota, payable at Kota.
The admission of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in entrance examination.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
How to fill Kota University Online Application Form?
- First of all applicants who want to download the Kota University Application Form require to visit official website of university that is www.uok.ac.in.
- Then, go to the “Quick Links” section and hit “Online Admission” link.
- First read the notification carefully.
- After that, fill the application form within correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Before filling the Admission Form, keep following documents with you:
- Scanned photograph less than 100 KB
- Scanned signature less than 100KB
- Scanned copies of 10th Mark sheet and board certificate each less than 100 KB
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet less than 100KB
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of all years of graduation each less than 100KB
- Scanned copy of caste certificate less than 100KB.
- Scanned copy of physically handicapped (PH) certificate less than 100KB
- Scanned copies of proof(s) of claiming bonus marks
- You and your parents/guardians mobile numbers
- Email ID
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: June 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: June 2017
Visit the Official Website to get more details regarding Kota University Admission 2017.
Top College Updates