Civil Services Syllabus
Civil Services Syllabus 2017: Latest New: Some New Topics are added in Civil Services Syllabus!!! Now Prepare with the New Pattern: Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services Exam every year for the selection to various Posts in various departments which comes under Group A & Group B Cadre. Candidates who are going to prepare for the Civil Services Exam may get the UPSC Services Syllabus from this page. You may also download the Preliminary, Mains Exam Syllabus with exam pattern from official site through online mode in PDF form.
Union Public Service Commission organizes the a lot of civil services test every year to employ the brilliant job seekers for the diverse Civil Services of the Government of India, as well as Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service among others. Civil Services present an extensive Range of jobs to our nation and it’s conducted by the UPSC. Detailed information regarding Civil Services Exam Syllabus are given below of this page of privatejobshub.in
Civil Services Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission conducts exam in two rounds which are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination (prelims) (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Main Examination (Mains)
Get Details on: UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern
Civil Services Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
- Current Event of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Indian polity and Governance
- Economic and social Development
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical Reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General Mental Ability
- English language comprehension skills
Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus:
- Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics.
- They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion and to write concisely.
- Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
General Studies I:
- Indian Heritage & Culture
- History & Geography of the world and Society
General Studies II:
- Social Justice
- International Relations
General Studies III:
- Economic Development
- Bio diversity
- Security & Disaster Management
General Studies IV:
Choose the Best List from Here: UPSC Coaching Institutes
Paper-6 to Paper-7:
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and international Relations
- Public Administration
This test is organized in two stages the preliminary exam and the mains and Prelims is containing of two objective-type papers (General Studies and Aptitude Test), and the Main examination, containing of nine papers of conventional (essay) type followed by the Personality Test (Interview). In Each Year, there are large no of applicant’s practices for the Civil Service. Here on this page we are given the information concerning Syllabus which will help you to apparent the examination.
Candidates may get the complete Civil Services Syllabus 2017 from this page of privatejobshub.in. If you want to get more details then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis. You can bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D Option. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+.