ESIC Bangalore Recruitment
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2017: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Bangalore has announced a vacancy advertisement in regard to ESIC Bangalore Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview to recruit eligible and goal oriented aspirants for Senior Residents & Specialists posts in different departments. Candidates who are interested in applying against the given job openings can attend the walk-in-interview as on scheduled date that is 8th November 2016.
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Name of Posts
Senior Residents & Specialists
Walk in Interview
Walk- in Interview Date
8th November 2016
Interested candidates who are willing to apply against ESIC Bangalore Jobs must attend the walk-in interview along with all the relevant documents in original and self attested copies of certificates. Candidates can get all the required information regarding ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2016 through this page which is well modified by the team members of privatejobshub.in.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Residents
Candidates who are applying for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment must have passed PG Degree/Diploma in concerned Specialty, Post-doctoral (MD/MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
Check Here – More Medical Jobs
- The age of applying Candidates for ESIC Bangalore Careers shall not exceed 45 years of age.
- Relaxation ion age will be applicable for reserved categories candidates such as SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates who will be employed for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment will get 15,600-39,100 with additional Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. of India.
Appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Performance in the interview which will be conducted by the organization.
Check Now - Interview Questions for Government Jobs
How to Apply for ESIC Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment may follow specified steps which are mentioned below:
- Interested candidates must log on to the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation that is esic.nic.in
- On the homepage hit the “Recruitment” link which is available on the menu bar.
- Then select, “Walk-in Interview for Engagement of Senior Residents on Contract Basis Against the Vacancy of GDMOs for One Year or Till Regular Incumbent Joins, Whichever is Earlier and full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist” link.
- Now, read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the downloaded application form in appropriate manner such as name, documents, certificates, etc and also attach the recent photograph.
- Now, enclosed the application form in an envelope with the photocopies of all supporting documents and testimonials.
- Candidates have to bring the application form along with required documents and original certificates etc for verification at the time of interview.
Survet No. 11-55-1,
Plot No.1, 5thMain Road (FTI Campus),
Bangaluru - 560 022
Get Here: More Jobs in Bangalore
Date of Walk-in Interview: 8th November 2016
Candidates may get other details about ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2016 - 2017 by visiting the Official Notification.
Have a Look On Below Links