How To Prepare For TANCET
How To Prepare For TANCET 2017: 8 Best Preparation Tips to know How to Prepare for TANCET 2017!!! Twice in a year, Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for admission to MBA, MCA, and ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan Degree Courses. Many people think that going for coaching classes is necessary for scoring good marks in examination but the fact is that most of the top scoring people are self learners who prepare by themselves at home. Here on this page you may get Best Tips to Prepare for TANCET Exam in 30 Days which will help you a lot to crack the exam easily. Let’s check out Here!!!
These Preparation Tips will help the candidates to understand the structure of the exam and correct ways of preparation. Most of the candidates are confused about how to go about preparing for this crucial exam and what to expect in it. These golden rules can simplify your journey of preparation. From the below section of this page of privatejobshub.in you may get the TANCET Preparation Tips. Have a look below!!!
TANCET Preparation Material
How To Prepare For TANCET
Best Preparation Tips
Here are some useful tips for candidates preparing for their TANCET Examination, irrespective of the course for which they wish to join:
Have good knowledge of syllabus:
This is first step towards preparation of entrance examination; it is a main requirement for all Candidates to ensure syllabus and course content for entrance examination. Examines should be aware with detailed syllabus and exam pattern of TANCET Exam. Syllabus and paper pattern gives the better way to you that which section you have to prepare well from huge study materials.
Always make a Study Program / Routine:
The best way to prepare for any exam is to make a study plan or a study schedule; this will allow you to study on a regular basis and result in timely completion of syllabus. Preparing a study program can also enable to break up complete vast portion in to easy patches.
Always Pay Attention To Important Topics:
It’s very significant to pay extraordinary attention to important chapters and subjects that are not only having more weight but also which are raised repeatedly in the previous examinations. There is always a chance that 2 or 3 questions may be asked in the present examination.
Collection of Useful Study Materials
Candidates should have proper and relevant study materials for all their concerned subjects related to TANCET Examination. Follow those study materials which is suitable for you to understand the concept easily. Take the suggestions from the already qualified candidates that what is best book for preparation of this exam.
Practice as much as you can:
Practicing well is one of the best ways for preparation of exam. Try to resolve maximum possible questions as this also help in increasing speed. Solve broad variety of Mock tests which inherits the entire syllabus. Solving, various questions aids in knowing different ways of trying questions. Try to use variety of shortcut techniques and tricks to save time.
Solve sample Papers:
Solve sample Papers as much as possible. Solving old year’s papers gives you better idea about the attempting of paper also time management. This helps you in understanding what kind of questions you can expect in the exam.
Avoid making wild guesses:
Since the TANCET Exam have a negative marking for each wrong answers, so avoid selecting options randomly. Do not make any guesses in the paper. Instead, first eliminate the alternative which is least likely to be accurate. Now estimating from the remaining three options would reduce the risk factor a great deal.
Make a Proper Evaluation:
Candidates are always advised to start their preparation from the areas in which you are perfect. In this way you feel a positive confidence and then slowly increase their level of difficulty. Basic problems should be solved in finger tips only. This process helps out the candidates to recognize their weak points and encourage them to work on the weaker areas.
Various Sources to get Good Marks:
- To score more marks in the entrance exam there is a simple step.
- Candidates have to download the syllabus for the TANCET from the Anna university website and take the print out of the syllabus.
- And then download the exam pattern.
- And then collect the previous year question papers from the website.
- After this you have to make the time schedule to study for the entrance exam.
- As per the schedule you have to study for the entrance exam regularly don’t postponed the schedule.
- And then take the TANCET Mock Test it will help you to check your knowledge level to write the examination with confidence.
- As per your course you have to buy or get the study materials or books. There are more number of books are available in markets for TANCET on that you have to buy the good once.
- And then you have to concentrate on your week area of the subject and repeat the revision regularly on that week area.
Reference Books for Exam
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning By Arihant Prakashan
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Vedic Mathematics by Bharati Krsna Tirthaji
- Wren & Martin for Verbal Ability section
Genuine attempt may bring success and all the best for students to get through examination by putting their effort right from the first stage of preparation to justify the proverb in English that Practice makes man perfect. Just follow these tips and realize your dream of cracking Exam! All the best for all students who are going to appear in exam! Candidates if you want to know more about How to Prepare for TANCET 2017 are advised that keep visiting our web portal privatejobshub.in or book mark on this page for instant access.
Have a Look On Below Links