J&K Police Syllabus
J&K Police Syllabus
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation
- Current events of national & International Importance.
- Budget & Five Year Plans.
- Books & Authors.
- Awards & Honours
- Financial & Economical News, Science – Inventions Discoveries.
Read Here: GK Preparation Tips
- Sentence Structure.
- Idioms etc
- Number System.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- LCM, Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Time & Wok, Average, Profit & Loss, Menstruation (2D & 3D), Data Interpretation.
- Decimal Fractions, Simple Interest, HCF and Algebra
Take a Test Now
- Verbal & Non Verbal Ability – Number & Alphabet Series.
- Coding, Decoding.
- Problems regarding age calculation in missing questions of Arithmetic.
- Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non verbal Series.
- Identical Grouping & Embedded Figures, Direction Sense.
- Blood Relation.
- Decision Making and Mirror Images.
Must Read: Reasoning Questions and Answers
Exam Pattern for Written Exam:
- Written Test will be performed for 100 marks.
- Exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Questions are based upon 10th Standard.
- Male- 1600 meters in 06 minutes
- Female- 1000 meters in 06 minutes
- Male- 20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)
- Female- 14½ feet in three attempts.
Height: 5.6 minimum
Height: 5.0 minimum
Chest: 33 1/2(expanded)
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.jkpolice.gov.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Syllabus for Written Examination to be held on March” link available on bottom of home page.
- On next page again hit “Syllabus for Written Examination to be held on March” link.
- After that syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates may download it on your desktop and take print out of it and prepare accordingly.