UKHFWS Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society has introduced 18 Pharmacist vacancies through the Jobs Notification named UKHFWS Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire eligible candidates who can perform their duties with full responsibility. Willing aspirants can apply for the UKHFWS Jobs by sending their applications to the organization whose address is mentioned below. The last date to apply against the www.ukhfws.org recruitment notification is 2nd February 2017.
This Post Includes:
- Name of the Post Available
- Eligibility Criteria
- Salary in UKHFWS Recruitment
- Selection Process
- Application fees
- Gateways of submitting the application amount
- Applying Process
- Important Dates
- Postal Address
- Official Note
Name Of The Organization
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society
Name Of The Post
No Of Vacancies
degree or diploma in pharmacy
Mode Of Applying
Last Date To Apply
2nd February 2017
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society was established in the year 2002. The organization manages and controls all the national programs and the health care programs in respect to funds and other related facilities. One of the agencies that help the organization in this mission is USAID. The main objective of the organization is to give strength to all the national programs which leads to the development of the society. With the help of this recruitment notification the commission is trying to lessen the problem of unemployment in the youth.
Aspirants who are interested in the UKHFWS Recruitment and want to get more details regarding it ,they are advised to go through the below stated post as all the details are well furnished below by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
UKHFWS Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Educational Qualification Required:
To get the Jobs in Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society the aspirants shout attain Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and should have a proper registration in Uttarakhand Registered Pharmacist Tribunal/Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council.
More Jobs Option:
What is the age limit for the aspirants?
- The age of the aspirants applying for the UKHFWS Pharmacist Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years.
- 2 years age relaxation for the candidates related to SC/ST category.
Aspirants who will get selected for the UKHFWS Vacancy will earn Rs.9300-34800/- per month along with the grade pay of Rs.4200/-
The selection of the candidates for the UKHFWS Recruitment will be done on the basis of the Interview which will be taken under the supervision of the Organization.
Read Also: Interview Questions and Answers
- The aspirants who want to apply for the UKHFWS Pharmacist Vacancy have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- (for the OBC candidates) as the application fees.
- Rs.100/- are applicable for the aspirants related to SC/ST category.
How the application fees will be submitted?
The application amount will be submitted to any Nationalized Bank in the form of the Account Payee Draft in favour of Director General, Health and Family Welfare Society, Uttrakhand
How to apply for Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment?
Aspirants who are eager to apply for the vacancy they can follow the simple steps that are furnished below:
Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. ukhfws.org
- Hit on the “vacancy” bar appeared on the top of the homepage
- From the new page appeared select “Pharmacist backlog Recruitment post details”
- On the new page you will find the details regarding the advertisement you selected
- Read the details carefully and compare your eligibility with the requirements given in the notification
- Now download the application form which is given along with the notification
- Take a print out of it and fill the form carefully
- Attach all the required testimonials and paste a passport sized photograph of yours
- Now recheck the application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Note: With the application form the candidates are required to attach two envelops of 10*23 cm (with your address) along with the Rs.30 stamp.
UTTARAKHAND HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY,
VILLAGE- DANDA LAKHOND,
Get Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last Date to Apply:
The commission will accept the applications up to 2nd February 2017, evening 5:00 P.M so the aspirants are advised to send their applications before the mentioned date so that they can reach the commission’s office on time.
Note: If you are eager to know more regarding the UKHFWS Recruitment 2017, then go through the official notification whose link is mentioned in the above section of this page. And if you have any queries regarding the vacancies given then you are free to comment in the below given comment box.
Have a Look On Below Links: