Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: A career advertisement regarding Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment has been released now. Skilled job hunters are invited to fill up vacancies of General Manager and Deputy General Manager posts. Willing applicants may apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Jobs by submitting online application form.
This page Includes:
- Mumbai Metro Rail Vacancy
- Qualification for Manager
- Salary structure
- Procedure of submitting application
- Mode of selection
- Last date to apply
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
Mumbai Metro Rail
General Manager and Deputy General Manager
20th December 2016
Mode of apply
Prescribed Mumbai Metro Rail Application Form can be submitted by going through instructions that are well stated below. You may visit this page that is created by the team of privatejobshub.in to get complete information about available career openings. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and selection will be done as per performance of appliers.
Read Here: Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
- General Manager (HR)
- General Manager (Accounts)
- General Manager ( Internal Audit)
- Deputy General Manager (HR)
Willing candidates for Mumbai Metro Rail Vacancies should have degree of graduation with first class in any discipline from recognized university. Aspirants should also possess experience in relevant as per demand of organization.
Find Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
For post of General Manager, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 51,300 - 73,000/- OR CDA Pay Scale Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- and for post of Deputy General Manager, Rs. 32,900 - 58,000/-.
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment - Official Notification
For post of DGM, age of applicants should not exceed from 40 years and for other posts upper age limit is 53 years as on 30th November 2016. Age is relaxable for deserving/ internal /deputation candidates
On the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview. Job hunters, who will perform well, may grab this chance to work as employee in this company.
Read Here: Railway Interview Questions Answers
How to Apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017?
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is www.mmrcl.com.
- Hit “Careers” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- A new page is open to you having various latest job advertisements.
- Then you have to select “PDF” link for the advertisement titled as “MMRCL/HR-Rect./2016-07”
- Read the official notification and come back on the advertisement’s page.
- Then hit “Apply Online” button to start the online registration process.
- Fill the asked details in correct manner and finally press “Submit” button to finish the online applying process.
- Applicants should take hard copy application form for future use.
- Those, who are applying under Ex-Servicemen Category/ Deputation, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format to address given below.
- The Envelope Should Be Properly Sealed and Superscribed with “Name of the post______________”.
- Application should be submitted to the address stated below along with copies of all relevant documents and certificates.
To, HR Department,
1st Floor, MMRCL, NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R13, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Check Now: Jobs in Mumbai
Last date for submitting online applications through website: 20th December 2016
Note: Willing job seekers may read the complete Mumbai Metro Rail Job advertisement by going through link given above.
Read More Important RRB/Railway Updates