NERLP Recruitment 2017: North East Livelihood Promotion Society has advertised a notification titled as NERLP Recruitment. The organization is going to fill up NERLP Vacancy of Coordinator and Office Assistant. Job seekers can fill application form and send it to the correct postal address on or before the last date that is 04th January 2017.
This post includes:
- Vacancy Name
- Eligibility criteria
- Mode of Assortment
- Applying process
- Important dates
- Official note
North East Livelihood Promotion Society
Name of Posts
Coordinator and Office Assistant
Written Exam/Personal Interview
Mode Of Apply
Last date to submit Application Form
04th January 2017
Candidates must be Graduate in relevant discipline with applicable experience in post qualification as per the rules of the organization. Applicants need to check complete details and eligibility criteria before applying for the above given posts. You can get more details about North East Livelihood Promotion Society Vacancies with the help of this page which is well created by the team of privatejobshub.in
- Coordinator (SGCM & MF)
- Office Assistant
- Contenders, who are going to apply for NERLP Jobs they must be Graduate in any discipline with computer skills.
- Applicants should have 3 years experience as Secretarial Assistant.
- Candidates must have knowledge and experience project related works will get due advantage and should be proficient in English.
Find Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Candidates, who want to grab Vacancy in NERLP they must be above 18 years as requisites by the organization.
- The maximum age and age reservation for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be as per the organization norms.
- Applying contenders for the post of Coordinator (SGCM & MF) in concern of Jobs in NERLP
- After selection they will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.30.000/- per month.
- For Office Assistant post candidates will be paid amount of Rs.15000/- per month as salary by the organization as per their rules.
NERLP Coordinator and Office Assistant Vacancy: Check Here
Process of selection:
- The organization will screen the form firstly and then shortlisted contenders will call for interview and or written test.
- Well performers will be selected by selection committee of the organization.
How to apply for North East Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment?
- Candidates can download application form through official website that is www.nerlp.gov.in.
- After that, you have to go for “News & Events” section which is at the right side on the home page.
- Then hit on “Vacancy in Sepahijala” under news & event section.
- Read the complete advertisement in a suitable way.
- Download the application form and fill complete details in the format of the form.
- Attach all relevant documents along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “---------------------------”.
- Send the form to the under mentioned address on or before 04th January 2017.
District Project Management Unit, Sepahijala,
North East Rural Livelihood Project,
Central Road, Po. Bishalgarh, Pin-799102
Date keep in mind:
Last date to send application form: 04th January 2017
Note: For attaining more details about NERLP Recruitment 2017 you need to go through Official Notification. Candidates can use our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates.
Have a Look On Below Links