- All Original documents (degree and mark sheets) of academic qualifications
- CUCET 2017 Admit Card.
- Four latest Passport size Photographs.
- Category Certificate as applicable in GOI format
- One set of photocopies of all original relevant documents.
- Transfer/Migration certificate
- Copy of Score card
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
- The admission process includes the written test and interview that will carry weightage of 60% and 40% respectively.
- Candidates, those qualify NET/JRF/SLET/Teacher Fellowship will be exempted from the written test.
- In this case, the interview will carry 100% weightage. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Top College Updates