NEHU Admission 2016: North-Eastern Hill University Shillong has announced a notification in regard to NEHU Admission.As the admissions are open now, aspirants who are satisfy Eligibility criteria and seeking admission in any Post Graduate (PG) course in this University can apply quickly by filling NEHU Application form through online mode on or before the last date. Aspirants who are looking for more details regarding registration process, last date, etc can check this page.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in above said courses they have to go through an Admission Test that is going to be held on schedule date which is well mentioned below. Appliers have to submit NEHU Admission Form till the last date that is well mentioned below. Aspirants can attain the rest details in this concern through this page of privatejobshub.in
Name Of University
North-Eastern Hill University Shillong
Name Of Course
Post Graduate Courses
Admission Process Start From
What Should You Think Before Get Admission in College? : See Here
- PH.d courses
For LL.M Program: Candidates must have secured 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates in LL.B. or equivalent examination).
For Ph.D program: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks equivalent in master's Degree in relevant Field.
For M.Phil program: Applicants must have scored atleast 55% marks or with a minimum of ‘B’ grade (CGPA) in the 7- point UGC scale at the Master’s degree level or equivalent in the same or cognate subject.
Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role: Read Now
Candidates who are willing to apply against NEHU admission notification are required to apply via online mode and have to pay Rs. 220/- as an application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 110/- as an application fee.
Selection of applicants for NEHU Admission will be based on admission test which will be conducted by the North-Eastern Hill University.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
How to fill NEHU Admission Form?
- Applicants who are interested to apply against North-Eastern Hill University admission, first of all they need to visit official site of university which is nehu.ac.in
- Then on the home page aspirants have to hit on “Admission Notice 2016” which is visible on home page of official website.
- Applicants are required to select “here for online admission form for Shillong Campus only” link and choose register for ‘Pune university courses’ link.
- By selecting above mentioned link an online application form will be opened on your system display.
- Applicants need to fill online application form correctly with all required and correct details.
- After that aspirants have to recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, contenders must take a printout of submitted application form and submit it Along with the copies of all required testimonials such as mark lists and caste certificate and caste validity certificate to the address given below.
North-Eastern Hill University,
Chandmari, Tura- 794002
Last date for submission of application form:
- For LL.M program: 13th August 2016
- For M.Phil and Ph.d Courses: 16th September 2016
- For Other masters programs : 12th July 2016
Candidates, who want to get other details in regard to NEHU Admission Form 2016, may check the Official Link.
Have a Look On Below Links