CIPHET Recruitment 2017: A latest vacancy notification as CIPHET Recruitment has been broadcasted by Central Institute Of Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Dynamic & self-motivated aspirants, who wish to grab this job opportunity, may apply for CIPHET Vacancy by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date and venue.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Post
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Salary Offered
- Official Notification Link
- Process of Selection
- Process to apply
- Walk-In Date
Central Institute Of Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology
Senior Research Fellow
Date of Walk In
10th January 2017
A walk-in interview will be held on 10th January 2017 and aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. For getting more details regarding CIPHET Jobs you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Senior Research Fellow
- Aspirants should possess Master Degree in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post Harvest Engineering and Technology/ Processing and Food Engineering/ Food Engineering and Technology/ Agricultural Statistics with 1st division/ 60% marks/equivalent OCPA/CGPA.
- Published research papers, exposure to data analysis, knowledge of statistical analysis software packages are desirable.
Check More: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation on Age:
Maximum age limit of candidates should be 35 years (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC and woman as per existing rules).
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 25000 +20% HRA per month (consolidated) for the 1st two years; and Rs. 28000/-+20% HRA per month (consolidated) for 3rd year.
Check Here: CIPHET Recruitment Notification
Method of Selection:
Entrant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview held on 10th January 2017. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for Central Institute Of Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology Recruitment.
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Process to apply for CIPHET Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Institute that is www.ciphet.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Job Opportunities” section and hit the link.
- Follow “Walk in Interview for the post of SRF under ICAR-FCI collaborative project at AICRP on PHET at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana” and hit the link.
- Read the notification and instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the form with all necessary information and candidates need to send advance copy of application through mail at e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or through post at postal address given below.
- Candidates can apply for openings by attending walk-in-in-interview on schedule date and time.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation / Ph.D. along with one set of photocopy of the certificates/ testimony at the time of interview.
The Project Coordinator,
AICRP on PHET, CIPHET,
P.O. PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab)
Check Out Here: Jobs in Punjab
PC Unit PHET
ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 10th January 2017
Aspirants need to look on the official notification if they want to gather more details regarding CIPHET Recruitment 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links