- Candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam may attend counseling as per schedule and for this you have to follow some steps that are provided below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University that is www.gndu.ac.in.
- After visiting the home page, press on “Counselling Schedules, Merit Lists & Entrance Test Results” link which is given at top most section of homepage at right side.
- A new page will appear in front of you showing several links. Candidates need to hit the appropriate link.
- On pressing the above given link, essential information about counselling will appear in front of your computer system.
- At last, check counselling dates of your specialty and report at the scheduled date, time and venue along with supporting documents in original and self attested copies of certificates along with two passport-size photographs.
- Contenders are also required to deposit the Fees for the 1st Semester on the spot for admission.
- Printout of the online application form filled by the candidates in triplicate along with 03 sets of attested photocopies
- 10th or equivalent examination certificate as date of birth (DOB) proof
- Detailed marks card of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer
- Reservation certificate
- Residence certificate
- Migration and Eligibility Certificate in case of candidates from other University/Boards
- Normalization of scores will be done on the basis of marks obtained by student in Senior Secondary (+2) examination conducted by C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E., and P.S.E.B. in the state of Punjab and U.T. of Chandigarh.
- In science stream normalization of marks will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB).
- The higher marks obtained in Mathematics or Biology will be considered for normalization.
- There will be no normalization of marks for students from other States or Boards.
- Normalization of marks will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination for students graduating from the Universities of Punjab.
- There will be no normalization of marks for students graduating from other Universities or Institutes.
Top College Updates