TNFDC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai has notified the advertisement as TNFDC Recruitment to appoint the eligible candidates to post of Manager (Audit & Accounts). Candidates who find themselves suitable for the post may apply for TNFDC Jobs by submitting the TNFDC Application form. Candidates can apply for TNFDC Advertisement as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Posts
- Qualification Requirement
- Age Limitation
- Salary Details
- Official Notification Link
- Selection Process Include
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date to Submit Form
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited
Name of the post
Manager (Audit & Accounts)
Mode of applying
Last Date to Submit Form
10th December 2016
Candidates are required to submit offline application form on or before the last date that is 10th December 2016. So candidates just go through the page and get all the information about Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited Recruitment which is gathered here by the team of privatejobshub.in
Manager (Audit & Accounts)
- Candidates have passed the final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or a Pass in the examination of Costing of Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates must have possessed experience as Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant for about 3 years in the Accounts/Audit Department of a limited company in Government / in a Bank or in a Financial Institution.
Grab Today: Jobs by Qualification
- Maximum age limit of candidates should be 35 years as on 01.07.2016 for those who possessed required Educational Qualification.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST, Differently abled persons, BC, MBC/DNC candidates and other classes as per the rules of the Tamil Nadu State Government in force.
Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.15, 600–39,100 + GP 5, 400/- which will be offered by organization for TNFDC Vacancy.
TNFDC Recruitment: Official Notification
The fee towards cost of application has to be paid by means of Demand Draft - Rs.250/- for SC, ST and Rs.500/- for General, MBC & OBC-drawn in favour of “The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., Chennai” payable at Chennai.
Process of Selection:
Selection will be made through on Merits / Interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Interview.
Read Now: Interview Questions for Government Jobs
How to apply for TNFDC Manager Recruitment?
- Candidates first visit the official site that is www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “What’s New” section.
- Now you are at the page containing the links related to recruitments, you need to hit the “Recruitment Notification for the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts) in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai” link.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and take a printout of the application format.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details without any mistakes.
- Attach self attested copy of Age & Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Experience, as proof etc., along with the bio data form and fee as demand draft.
- Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
The Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited,
No.167, Poonamallee High Road,
Eco Park, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010
Check Out: Jobs in Chennai
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 10th December 2016
For further details regarding TNFDC Recruitment 2017, check the above given official notification.
Have a Look On Below Links