CBSE Class IX/XI Online Registration
Get Here: CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form
- First of all, students need to approach the web portal of Central Board of Secondary Education which is www.cbse.nic.in.
- After visiting the web portal of organization, follow “Other Cities Sites” which is in menu bar at top of homepage “Registration Portal- IX/XI” tab.
- Doing this, you will re-direct on a new window. Now, contenders required to hit on “Continue For Registration” tab as shown in below given image.
- Again, a new window will open facing you showing some links. Students required pressing on “Registration of School for Online Submission of Students Details” link.
- A new page asking some details such as User ID, Password and Security Pin will open in front of you on your computer system.
- Now, contenders have to fill previous year affiliation number for User ID & Password.
- After filling the asked details in the text boxes that are provided at that page, press on “Login” Button.
- In few seconds, registration form will display facing you.
- Then, fill form with required details in correct manner without any kind of mistake.
- After completing it in all respect press on “Submit” button.
- Also, take a print of it and keep it safe for further make of use.
- Candidates who want register themselves have to pay application fee as stated below.
- However, visually impaired candidates of Delhi Scheme are exempted from paying examination fee.
- Payment of application fee can be remit through online procedure by following modes in the Designated Banks as per details given: