How To Prepare For GPAT
Best Strategies to Crack GPAT Entrance Test
How To Prepare For GPAT
- Keep your goal to acquire M.pharm in reputed Institutes like NIPER, ICT, BHU, BITs, DIPSAR, BCP, LM, MS Badoda .
- GPAT does not require separate study like as B. Pharm syllabus.
- Try to put in order all the handy and quick self notes.
- Remember all the schedules of the drugs which you had done before; by doing this you will definitely get a question on the schedules of the drugs.
- Also, every time it is common that generally 3-4 questions on herbal drugs are being asked.
- In GPAT examination, every year the frequency of the numerical is increasing and fundamentally most of the students had a fear to attend them but one has to go to all those questions for scoring good under GPAT.
- Well, in GPAT you would find most of the problems related to numerical on the basis of biopharmaceutics, allegation method, depression in freezing point, and those problems on the basis of body weight and age.
- You should know that most of the questions every year if you will pick previous papers too, and in that you would find that the questions are related on receptors.
- Generally, every year there are 6- 8 questions based on spectroscopy and mainly questions come from Mass spectrometry, UV, IR and NMR spectroscopy.
- Try to make a separate note on all the classification of drugs as well as try to pull out from mock tests whereas if you see you will find that questions from amino acids precursors would come as basic chemical constituents of the herbal drugs. So you should go through to it while preparing it for your GPAT exam properly.
- These are the Best Strategies to Crack GPAT Entrance Test but for the high percentile, you need to go through all the basic text subject books.
- Do not get speedier in answering the questions; either you can make a trick to attempt those questions in which you see that you are 100% sure about them.
- Do not let yourself down in the heap that you did so much concentration for the examination and what if I will not get success then what would be the next , you should never think over on these things as this will lose your morale down moreover will effect performance in examination.
- On the last day or few days before the examination, revise all the topics with whatever the notes you have made.
- Fill OMR sheet, once you are done with questions and thus, follow the same way for the whole paper.
- Do not try to solve the questions in a negative aspect , for instance if you aware that you do not know the answer still you try to solve the questions by two other options so never do this because this will take your much time.