GPSC Admit Card
GPSC Admit Card 2017: Candidates who had applied against GPSC recruitment can be obtained their GPSC Admit Card as it is going to be issued soon.
Aspirants who have applied against the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment against vacant posts of Accounting Service/Commercial Tax Service are informed that GPSC is ready to conduct exam. Gujarat PSC is going to conduct exam for Accounting Service and Commercial Tax Service post on scheduled date that is 27.05.2017.
Highlights of this page
- Procedure to get Gujarat PSC Call letter
- About Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Examination Date
Contenders who are waiting for Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card they can download it through online mode or by following these simple steps which are discussed below. GPSC Exam Hall Ticket will contain all informative knowledge about exam that is time, date, and venue of examination. Without hall ticket no individual is allowed to enter examination hall. Candidates can scroll down the page to gain other essential details regarding OJAS Exam Hall Ticket which is well maintained by dedicated and committed team members of privatejobshub.in for you ease. Let’s take a look…
Steps to download Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card:
- Entrants are advised to visit the official site of Online Job Application System that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Examination Call Letter” section and hit on appropriate link to get GPSC Admit Card.
- Hall ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as name of Job, Confirmation Number and Birth Date.
- After filled entire details, you may need to hit on “Print Call Letter” button.
- The, Admit Card will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and take print out of Gujarat PSC Admit Card, keep it safe for examination purpose and bring it at the time of examination.
Get Step Wise Procedure: How to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Most Amazing Facts That You Must Know:
GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission and it conducts various recruitment exams in order to hire dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up GPSC Recruitment. As per the provision of the Constitution of India, development of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been finished on 01st May 1960.
Get Here Exam Pattern + Syllabus: GPSC Exam Syllabus
The function of the commission is to advise on matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State. Hall Ticket is essential thing to appear in Recruitment Exam so you’re advised to download your call letter from official web portal or through below given official link.
Written Exam will be Held On: 27.05.2017
You can download the GPSC Admit Card 2017 through the Official Link. You can also bookmark on our site for visiting our pages time to time. You can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at privatejobshub.in and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff