UUHF Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry has announced vacancy notification titled as UUHF Recruitment. In this concern organization is searching for the dynamic and suitable candidates for the vacant positions of the Non-Teaching such as Programme Coordinator and Subject Matter Specialist. Candidates who want success in their career may apply for UUHF Vacancy by filling application form on or before closing date that is well stated below.
This Page Includes:
- Name of the Post
- Qualifications Required
- Age Limitations
- Selection Process
- Steps of filling UUHF application form
- Closing Date
- Salary Structure
- Application Fee
- Official Notification
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry
Name of the Posts
Programme Coordinator and Subject Matter Specialist
Doctoral degree/ Master’s degree
Mode of Apply
12th January 2017
Candidates want to proceed forward in their life may apply for UUHF Jobs by sending application form on or before closing date that is 12th January 2017 along with their required documents on the below mentioned address. To know more details regarding UUHF Recruitment may stay tuned with this page that is well maintained by the dedicated and talented team members of privatejobshub.in
Name of the Posts:
- Programme Coordinator
- Subject Matter Specialist
Candidates must possess Doctoral degree/ Master’s degree in required discipline from the recognized university/Institute.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for these job openings is as per the norms of the organization.
Relaxation in age will be granted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry.
Get Here: UUHF Recruitment Official Notification
For Programme Coordinator: Candidates who will be shortlisted for this posts they will get Rs. 37400-67000 (9000) for their hard work and dedication shown in their work.
For Subject Matter Specialist: Candidates will get Rs.15600-39100 (5400) as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates will finalize on the basis of the written test/Interview as decided by the selection committee of the organization.
Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fee and Rs.500/- is applicable for the reserved category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry payable at Punjab National Bank, Branch Pauri (Branch Code 1370).
How to Apply for UUHF Recruitment ?
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of the organization that is www.uuhf.ac.in
- After that you need to hit on Advertisement for the various posts in VCSG UUHF – KVK given under the recent updates heading
- After that you have to hit on Advertisement KVKs 2016 (PC-SMS).pdf Link and open it.
- Now, an advertisement will appear in front of you on your screen
- You need to read the advertisement carefully and completely
- Need to download application form
- Must fill application form with correct information
- Need to enclose application form in an envelope super-scribe the name of the post applied for
- Candidates need to attach required documents along with the application form
- Finally send it on the below mentioned address.
Project Office, Research & Extension Center of VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry
Nigam Road, Haripur,
Selaqui, Dehradun – 248011, Uttarakhand
Find Latest Updates: Jobs in Uttarakhand
Closing date of the sending application is 12th January 2017.
To gather more details regarding UUHF Recruitment 2017, candidates need to hit on official notification which is well provided on this page.
Have a Look On Below Links