Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
Today Indian government is trying hard to help the people of India in financial terms. The government launched Atal Pension Yojana Application Form which the Indian citizens can fill up and make a security which will help them in their old times. Through this pension scheme the government is giving benefits to the old people that they can contribute a little and they can take its result in their old age.
Through this welfare scheme the Indian people will be able to invest from now which will help them to live happily when they grow old. It is basically a saving scheme for them as once when they will retire and not be able to earn more, at that time this money will help them in living with ease.
Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
This yojana is started by the regulatory and development authority department of India and it will prove to be a great help for those who are working in private sector organizations and do not have any retirement plans for them , they can started this plan by filling up the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
Check Latest Yojana’s:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Once the person reaches his/her 60’s he/she can claim the money that the person invested earlier. The amount of money will depend upon how much that person contributes in his early days. The money which the person will receive may vary from rs.1000 to rs.5000. The monthly / quarterly / half yearly contribution depends upon the intended / desired monthly pension and the age of subscriber at entry.
Eligibility for pension yojana:
For filling up the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form there is a particular eligibility criterion that the candidate has to follow:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen
- The age of the candidate applying should not more than 40 years
- The candidate should have a savings account on his/her name
- If a person does not have a savings account he/she can opt a new account before applying for the scheme
- He/she should have a personal mobile number which can be registered in the bank account as one of his bank detail
Current PM (Narendra Modi), Political Life: Prime Minister Of India
Besides being eligible there are many candidates that will not be eligible for filling up the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form and those candidates will be:
- Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952
- The Coal Mines Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1948
- Assam Tea Plantation Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision, 1955
- Seamen’s’ Provident Fund Act, 1966
- Kashmir Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1961
- Any other statutory social security scheme
Amount that the person will receive under this Atal Pension Yojana:
The applicant who will apply for the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form will get the pension amount between Rs.1000 - 5000. The amount he/she receive will depend upon the contribution of the person in the scheme that means the monthly investment the person did in the scheme
Responsible For Successful Political Career: Narendra Modi- Positive Points
Benefits of filling the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form:
There are many benefits of joining the scheme, lets discuss it in brief:
There are many people in this world who want that there should be someone who can hold them at their old age or who can earn for them too when they will no longer able to earn fort themselves and mostly the person expects that from their children that they will h\old them when they will be in need. But sometimes the person got alone and he/she finds no one who can help at that situation. There are many old people who are still earnings at the age of 60s or 70 s because they have to; they do not have anyone who can do that for them.
Either they are happy with their work or tired from their working life but then also the person have to work and sometimes they do get enough money which led them to live a happy and peaceful life as suppose an old person is sick and he do not have any child or relative and he want some money so that he / she can move to the doctor for treatment now in that case what he/she will do? that person have to be dependent on others for his/her need.
- How To Become A Member Of BJP Party
- Qualification Of Most Famous Politician
- List Of Prime Ministers Of India
Now think about the second case, if a person invested money in such yojana then at that time he/she knows that there is enough money that the person can use at his hard times.
This is the biggest benefit of investing in this yojana.
Procedure for opening APY Account:
- Visit the bank branch where you have opened your bank account
- If do not have an account then open one
- Fill the APY form by providing the bank account details and savings account details
- Provide other details too like your Adhar Card No, Mobile No Etc
- Keep a minimum balance in your bank account so that there will occur no issue at the time of deduction for the scheme
A brief summary about Atal Pension Yojana Application Form:
- By filling up Atal Pension Yojana Application Form there will be a surety that the person will get a monthly income when he/she will no longer earning
- The Atal Pension Yojana Application Form is basically for those who work in private/unorganized sector organizations.
- Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria which is prescribed by the government will be eligible for filling up the Atal Pension Yojana Online Form
- Candidate between the age group of 18 years to 39 years 364 day will only be eligible for the atal pension yojana scheme.
- The beneficiaries, who are covered under statutory social security schemes, are not eligible to receive Government co-contribution under APY
- After the applicant reaches his/her 60s, he/she will get an amount of Rs.1000-5000/- per month as his/her pension.
- The Government would also co-contribute 50% of the total contribution or Rs. 1000 per annum, whichever is lower
- The contributions under APY are invested as per the investment guidelines prescribed by PFRDA for Central Government / State Government / NPS-Lite / Swavalamban Scheme / APY.
- The candidate should have a savings account or a bank account to fill the Atal Pension Yojana Application Form One candidate can only apply for one Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
- In case of death the amount of pension will be given to the spouse of the subscriber.
- Backing out before the completion of 60 years is not allowed but it can be if the reason is strong, for example in death case.
- If the subscriber is dead before completing the 60 years then the whole amount will be transferred to the spouse but the spouse then will not be eligible for the pension scheme
- Every year the subscriber will get the physical statement of his/her account...
You can get more updates about Atal Pension Yojana Application Form on our web portal privatejobshub.in, so all the candidates all advised to bookmark this page by using ctrl+D. you can also follow us on face book and Google+ and if you are satisfied with the information provided by us you can subscribe us too.
Other Popular Recruitment's you might be searching for: