Study In India vs Study Abroad
- Free Education Till Middle Level
- High Emphasis On Practical
- Encouragement Of Creativity
- Developing Good Education Policy Every Year
- Implementation Of Education Policy
- Proper Budget For Education
Check Out Related Links
- The Indian education system in comparison with the foreign education system has many faults. Very first is that in India there’s no free education in mostly parts of India. Though, children under age of 10 from poor families / below poverty line cannot get the necessary education and they are forced to work. In many developed countries of the world, education is free to some level, this encourages people to education their children.
- Here’s a note on ‘Why Foreign Education System is better Than Indian Education System?’…. Well, the foreign education is much better than Indian education, this is because India is still behind the race of caste and education.
Have a look on below given links