UERC Recruitment 2017: A Current Vacancy notification has been circulated by the Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission in regards to UERC Recruitment. Organization wants to hire capable and talented job hunters for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Director in different disciplines. Aspirants who want to snatch this job opening can apply against Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs by submitting dully filled application form on or before the last date that is 20th December 2016.
This Page Includes
- Name of the posts
- Required Qualifications
- Age Restrictions
- Salary Structure
- Mode of Selection
- How to Apply
- Postal Address
- Important Date
- Official Notification
Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission
Name of Posts
Mode Of Apply
Last date to submit Application Form
20th December 2016
Candidates who are going to apply must read complete details before apply to ensure the eligibility criteria. Scroll the page as every important piece of information concerning with UERC Recruitment has been presented in detail by the team of privatejobshub.in
Name of the Posts:
Candidates who are willing to apply for UERC Recruitment they must have possessed Graduate degree in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
Search Today: Latest Graduate Jobs
Maximum age limitation of the aspirants should be 42 years and Relaxation in age for the reserved category aspirants as per the government norms.
Candidates who will be selected for Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment will get salary of Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400 per month.
Get Official Notification in English/Hindi Language:
English PDF: Press Here
Hindi PDF: Press Here
- Selection of the job hunters will be based on their performance during Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- No TA /DA will be given for attending the interview.
How to Apply for UERC Dehradun Recruitment?
- Contenders who want to apply they have to logon official website of organization which is www.uerc.gov.in
- Then on the home page applicants are required to hit on “Vacancies” tab that is available the left side on the page.
- By hitting above mention link a new page will be opened having various jobs links contenders are required to press “Vacancy notice for the posts of Assistant Directors on Direct Recruitment Basis” link.
- After that aspirants need to read all instructions carefully and take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Then aspirants must fill complete application form with all required details and attach all required documents and affix a passport size photograph on it.
- After filling complete application form appliers have to send it to the address given below
Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission,
‘Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan’,
Near ISBT, PO-Majra,
Dehradun- 248 171
Get Here: Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 20th December 2016
Appliers may visit through below given Official Link to obtain more info about UERC Recruitment 2017 in Hindi and English.
Have a Look On Below Links