CBSE Move On To Be Cashless Over 18000 Schools
- “Starting January, over 18000 CBSE-affiliated schools to go cashless” this statement hit on so many minds and some take it well or some are against, so let’s see what did they say?
- Other schools principal said that, it is great decision for school finance department because the burden of the departmental heads will be less due to this announcement. They praise the decision of the director of a school board.
- Bdjate, who is the principal of Jain International School, said that this movement will support Modi Ji Notbandi act. With the help some reports we find that, most of the schools are ready to work on this announcement and some are already use online transaction in their school.
- As we all know that every decision changes a lot and “Change is the rule of nature” so there are so many changes in schools after this declaration, so please have a look downwards -
- It is said by affiliated schools that department will be hand out salary to staff through bank transfers.
- Complete payments of Schools will also pay in non-cash mode like various services, procurements, and wages to contractual workers and other transactions.
- It will be also decided that authorities can persuade the use of top-up cards in canteens and parents will be asked to pay for uniforms and books through cashless modes.
- School authorities have been aware to the parents about this new rule in Parent Teachers Meeting (PTM) and interact with then for getting their views.
- It is also said to the parents to spread out this news and benefits of it also to their surroundings.
- So many programmes such as workshops, seminars, competitions, essay writing, slogan writing and all organized by the school authorities to aware students and indoctrinate the habit of adopting cashless payments in their daily life.
- It is announced that collection of fees for examination, affiliation and various activities will pay in form of e-payment facilities.
Have a look on given below links