CTRI Recruitment 2017: Central Tobacco Research Institute has depicted a job notification regarding CTRI Recruitment in order to hire up candidates for vacant positions of SRF and RA. A walk-in interview is going to be organized by Central Tobacco Research Institute for this concern. Candidates who are willing to join this organization can apply for CTRI Jobs by attending walk-in interview on correct time and date.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Post
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Official Notification Link
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Date of Walk-In
Central Tobacco Research Institute
Name of Posts
Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate
Date of Walk-In-Interview
13th December 2016
Candidates may appear for interview on 13th December 2016 along with duly filled application. Candidates who are going to apply for this notification they can get the remaining information about CTRI Vacancy through this page that is well structured by the team members of privatejobshub.in
- Senior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- For Senior Research Fellow Post: Applying candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry OR NET qualification from a recognized and reputed University/ Institute.
- For Research Associate Post: Candidates who are interested to apply for Research Associate Post should possess Ph.D or Master Degree in Agriculture in concerned discipline from well recognized University/ Institute with 2 yrs experience.
Maximum age limit should be 35 Years for men and 40 years for women. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be admissible as per norms against Central Tobacco Research Institute Recruitment.
For Senior Research Fellow Post: Rs. Rs 25000/- (Consolidated) + 10% HRA.
For Research Associate Post: For Doctoral Degree Holders: Rs 40000/- For Master’s Degree Holders: Rs. 38, 000/- (Consolidated) + 10% HRA.
CTRI Recruitment: Official Notification
Method of Selection:
Walk- In- Interview or Written Test is going to be conduct to appoint skilled and hard working candidates against vacancies of Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance.
Read Here: How to Impress Interviewer In An Interview
Process to apply for CTRI Recruitment:
- Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for posts, may attend Walk-in interview which is going to be held by organization on particular dates.
- Aspirants are required to download format of application from official site and fill it with all relevant information and bring it at the time of Interview.
- Candidates must bring application form, Bio data, all original certificates of age, caste, qualification etc.
- Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on particular date at below given venue.
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute,
Dr. NC Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar,
Rajahmundry- 533105 (Andhra Pradesh)
Find Out: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 13th December 2016
For more details regarding CTRI Recruitment 2017, candidates may check above given official notification.
Have a Look On Below Links